Chapter 1: New Crisis

"No! No! Don't kill me! Please help!" he shouted, still in deep sleep.

"Wake up Commander! You're having a bad dream!" shouted a familiar voice that sounded a distance away.

My eyes jerked open and my vision refocused on my partner, First Officer John Hancock. "Wha....." I yawned. "What's happening?" I said to my friend.

"I'm afraid that we have a problem, Commander Lance Pierce. The day we have feared and thought that will never happened has finally arrived." said the First Officer urgently.

"What do you mean, Officer? Do you mean the Nazis have launched their Ns1 rockets?" I said, while every word seemed to add a wave of heavy burden upon me. "No, sir, they have not launched the protocol but our intelligence officers have stated that in less than a week's time, the first missile will be aimed at the White House. They also reported that the Nazis have stolen a nuclear base in Cape Verde" said Officer John.

"Shit," the commander said under his breath.

-Praia, Cape Verde

In an isolated nuclear

factory north of Praia

0900

"Thump, thump, thump," the floor sounded as a pair of polished new timberland shoes stomped across the waxed marble floor. A man in his fifties, with streaks of white in his waxy black hair spotting a tight white Miu Miu tux and a striped tie walked down the dim-litted alley with two buff bodyguards beside him. Devlin Marshall moved with the Mafia and is wanted by 22 countries over the world for drug trade, weapons trade, murder, robbery and kidnapping.

Today, this feared Mafia character is here to discuss the launching of the Nuclear stage 1 missiles to the world with the Nazis.

As he sat on the round table, he noticed that the people around the table consisted of executives, leaders of the world and a few mafia leaders who wanted to dominate the world. As Devlin looked around the table he noticed that a seat was not occupied. He dismissed the fact that the unoccupied seat will be the head of this operation. He waited patiently and quietly for the mystery person to arrive.

After a few minutes, a huge wooden double swing door bearing the Nazi logo opened slowly and the head stepped out. Dead silence crept into the room as the people in the room turned their heads...... and their mouths dropped open.

Their leader was a woman!

"Gentlemen, I thank you for coming to this meeting this very day. I hope we can get along well and help each other to fulfil this objective we have in mind- to dominate the world" said the beautiful blonde woman with a perfect English accent while the men around the table grew red.

"This is outrageous!" said Chan Fuk, a Chinese druglord, weaponary trader and a mafia leader. "We cannot accept a woman in our squad, " as he stood up and slammed the table, his face getting redder every moment.

"I agree with Chan," said another Mafia leader named John Casanova, while sitting down, "Having a woman in our squad may pull down our standards and it will be harder to achieve our goals."

The woman said nothing but drew out an ancient StG 44 out from her holster and fired two silenced bullets with ultimate precission. The two bullets hit their targets easily- right in their foreheads. Chan and John immediately slumped quietly to the floor with their blood quickly spreading across the floor. Two buff men immediately carried the dead men out of the room while another two cleaned up the mess.

The remaining men around the table was shocked at what happened. The woman had no expression on her face like she was wearing a mask. " I hope that this will not happen again and we may cooperate with each other, does anyone want to oppose me? I will gladly challenge them, " said the woman calmly. No one dared to speak a word as they were afraid of dying like babies.

"Good. My name Irina Kashanova. I will be the head of this operation. As you saw my demonstration, I don't take opposers lightly." said the woman coldly. " We will launch the missiles on next Thursday. Any comments?" she continued. "If not let us proceed with the original plan. Everyone you are dismissed."

Everyone nodded and left the room quietly and quickly. As the men left the grey room, the clock ticked second by second to the deadly deadline.