Prologue

Disclaimer: This book might contain inappropriate language and scenes.

The light was scorching my eyes. I feel the need to hiss but that will come off as creepy to whoever just opened the shades in my room.

"Rise and shine sleepy head." I heard.

Okay so it's my mom.

"Mom why what.."

"Today is the day we go back to school shopping !"

Ugh back to school, I was just starting to enjoy summer.

"Aw I can't believe my little baby is going to high school !!" My mother cooed.

Oh yeah. Well, middle school was a bust. Which is why I'm excited for high school, new school equals new me.

I get dressed, eat a granola bar and get into the car.

"So I was thinking we should go to the store to get school supplies, then go to the mall to get some new clothes, how does that sound?"

"Sounds good to me."

As we drive to Target, I think about high school. The pros, my sister and I will be in the same school. The cons, my sister and I will be in the same school..

"You better not look at me, talk to me, you can't even mention my name." Ariana said.

"Why are you even coming with us, your closets the size of China." I said.

"Honey, Kayla is going to need someone to show her around the school!" My mother said.

"I'm going to get school supplies dummy and it doesn't mean I have ENOUGH clothes."

I rolled my eyes. I tend to do that a lot now.

"I don't want my friends to see her ew." Ariana replied.

My mother rolled her eyes as well. Ah that's where I get it from.

Okay so:
Pencils
Binders
Notebooks
Red and blue pens
Lead
A locker mirror
Erasers

After I get everything on my list, we check out and head to the mall.

I buy three pairs of jeans, two blouses, a blue flannel, a new pair of black vans, sweat pants, two sweaters, a necklace and cute socks. I might've broke my mothers wallet but oh well.

We eat lunch after. I decide to text Anna and Lea in our group chat.

Anna: I'm going school shopping tomorrow ! Send a pic of what you got !

Lea: I went school shopping like a week ago

Anna: We know.

Me: I'll send a pic when I get home. Eating Taco Bell :)

Lea: Lucky butt !

Anna: I can't believe we start HIGHSCHOOL in less than 4 days.

Me: Ugh don't remind me.

Lea: I hope it's not as bad as I think it's going to be.

Me: It probably is. Hey I'll text you guys later.

Anna: Okay

I finish up my seven layer burrito and throw my trash away.

Maybe I shouldn't be excited for another full year of school.

I wish summer wouldn't end.

-
HI GUYS HERES THE PROLOGUE ! ENJOY AND GET EXCITED FOR HST :)

You guys have requested longer chapters. I have been working on that for this new book !