He Wasn't A Jerk In The End /He Wasn't A Jerk #4/ (Louis Tomlinson) REVISED

*Fourth and FINAL book in the HWAJ series*

Louis Tomlinson, now twenty-six, has become a self-centered billionaire five years later after they break up. By they, I mean One Direction and "Loria". Within the five years of Victoria's absence, Louis had become a drug addict, went to rehab and back, and started his own company that created millions. Coming out of One Direction the most successful, he sees no need in ever reconciling with people from his past - especially his ex-band members.

Victoria Green, now twenty-five years old still bares the guilt of breaking her promise to Louis Tomlinson. Since she had never returned home after a month as she promised, she thought it would be best if Cheryl, Henry and herself were one happy family living in Southern England. With Cheryl now Henry's adoptive mother, Victoria sees Cheryl as more of a mother-figure than a friend. Victoria's life couldn't be more intact than it is now.

After the opportunity of a lifetime, and one chance encounter, Louis and Victoria are thrown together in an impossible situation with no solution. Tensions rise(in more way than one), feelings resurface, and memories from the past haunt relationships in the final book of the "He Wasn't a Jerk" series.

"I stopped chasing when you stopped running, Victoria."