Definitions

Hi. My name is Nathan Dale. Before anything else I'd like you to know these two words by heart.

Wizards - Mythical beings. Their powers are inborn. It's part of their system. Each wizard has a bloodline or somesort of family tree to track down the kind of power/s they poses.

Superheroes - Humans who get their powers from mutations or experiments that went wrong and got mixed up with their DNA. Unlike wizards, they were first a human before a super.

I know that everyone else have their own definition of those two words but I'd like to set out the right meanings for them in our world.

You see, unlike an ordinary superhero comic book or a an extraordinary wizardly world story, this one has both.

And let's just say I'm the one who got caught up with a dangerous experimental thing these kids were doing.

You see, I'm just the son of the janitor here in the school and because of my stubbornness one night, I got strucked by a lightning from a Geniusly's device. He's a superhero from the Smart District. The device was meant to harvest superpowers from an existing 'super' nearby.

While I was busy being strucked by that thing, It didn't exactly harnessed a superpower because the only being their was a wizard group called The Trembles. The device picked up the magic instead of a superpower.

Now that's going to be a problem because that was not suppose to happen because it was impossible.

I don't know how exactly I'm suppose to explain this but the impossible is already within me.

And now it's growing big. Big enough to become a threat from this school.

That's why I haven't exactly told anyone about this.