HANNY's Official Fanclub "BLUEMING"

Blueming or Blooms (Hangul: 블루밍) is HANNY's official fandom name. It was officially announced on December 25, 2014.

Fandom Name: Blueming or Blooms
Official Color: Cobalt Blue, Grey and White
Founded: December 25, 2014
Founder: Hanny and Big Hit Entertainment.

Concept
BLUEMING's concept of is "waiting a miracle to a impossible phenomenon, bloom a blue rose and achieve love". The BLUEMING having a double meaning, the combination of 'blue' symbol of gloom and the pronouncing as 'bloom' which is also symbol of hope also explains about the name.

Hanny comments, expressing a single rose as achieving love with practice without a hateful feeling' seems poetic and beautiful than any other metaphors of love. The period when I bloom the most roses in a short time is after I fell in love. At that period, love explodes inside me so strongly that it gives me the confidence that 'I can bloom millions of roses easily.' I'm positive that for this once, I can bloom a blue rose just like my color, a 'miracle' just like the meaning of the rose, the achievement that is almost impossible. Even though I had never made it.

Reputation
BLUEMING is know for their kindness and down to earth people. They are one of the biggest fandom in Kpop and gained the title as loyal fandom by others. For BLUEMING, Hanny's happiness are also their happiness but, they also cannot run from bad moments when they were label intense and aggressive because how protective they are toward the girl. Others that, they pretty much unproblematic and doesn't cause any drama or fan-war unless toxic people started first. They are really friendly fandom and know for being friends with ARMY, MOA, BLINK, ONCE, EXO-L, UAENA, AROHA, CARAT, ENGENES, VIP, MIDZY, STAY, and more.

Age Range
The age range is 12 years old and above. Hanny's having a balance fans between male and female. Most of them are older and adult fans.

Representive Emojis
(💙)(🤍)(☁️)(✨)(🐰)(🐢)

Recruitment
1st Recruitment (2016)
The first recruitment opened on January 1, 2016 to January 31, 2016.

2nd Recruitment (2017)
The second recruitment opened on January 19, 2017 to February 16, 2017.

3rd Recruitment (2018)
The third recruitment opened on February 19, 2018, to March 4, 2018.

4th Recruitment (2020)
The fourth recruitment opened on May 8, 2020, to May 22, 2020.

5th Recruitment (2021)
The fifth recruitment opened on April 9, 2021, to April 22, 2021.

6th Recruitment (2023)
The sixth recruitment opened on July 15, 2023, to July 29, 2023.