I kidnapped an old lady!

I KIDNAPPED AN OLD LADY

CHAPTER 1. THE FREAKY NURSING HOME

I had my brown wavy hair in a high ponytail and I was wearing regular jeans and a t shirt. My high top converse were on my feet and I was ready for any old boring day. It was the beggining of summer break and unlike some other teenagers out having fun, partying, or just plain sleeping, I was about to start my first day of work. This job you could say would be about the worst anybody could have. Nope, its not at some mall or restuarant, those would be way to easy. It was at a nursing home. Yes, a wonderful place that contained old people where you could clean there diapers and feed them. ( A.N.i have no problem with old people).

So as I walked in the doors and about barfed from the smell, I couldnt think of anything else but how much my parents hate me. They left me here all summer while they were on a cruise to the carribeans so could "Earn some money and grow up for once" . Not only that but they also got me this awesome job, note the sarcasm, that I was not aloud to quit.

I mentally screamed out of pure rage 'O WHY DO U HATE ME SO'

While I was screaming to myself mentally, not caring that my face was most probably red, a girl who looked about 20, probably a dropout, walked up to me and smiled. The smile wasnt a welcoming one it was more of a " Ha so your stuck here too" one if that was even possible. Her black hair was done up in dredlocks and she had peircings on her lips and eyebrows. These old people probably love her.

"So how ya'll doin?" She asked weirdly enough in a southern accent. My face probably looked shocked because she giggled. Yes giggled a little girly giggle.

" Umm not good" I said truthfully. she stopped gigling and took my hand and dragged me down a random hallway. To tell you the truth I was scared. I really didnt wanted to be kidnapped and killed by a crazy dredlock, southern accent, giggling chick.

She finally stopped in front of a door and pushed me toward it. I looked at it then back at her but she wasnt there. I could faintly here her giggling down the hallway we had just came from.

This place is so freaking weird. I took a big gulp and slowly opened the door. A woman about the age of 40 was standing on her desk. Her long black hair was all around her small heart shaped face. She was wearing denimn capris and smiling like a lunatic. For all I know she really could be one.

She jumped off the desk and landed right in front of me.

" Well hello" she said in a sweet voice.

"Hi" I said with a confused expression across my face.

" Well my names Ms. Courdeofrankriser, call me Coco." she said then laughed. I really had no idea what to do so I just fake laughed along with her.

" What are you doing?" she asked

" I came here to work. You know I'm the new girl Harley?" I asked hoping she would know who I was.

" O very well then, come with me"

I did what I was told and followed her down the empty hallway. This time I actually looked on the walls. The were pictures of mythical creatures eating little children. What the hell is wrong with this place.

She stopped abrubtly in front of another door.

"Go in" she commanded. I did what I was told again.

She walked in after me and screamed " Lola clean your ass"

What the fuck? I was so confused at this point. What have my parents gotten me into. This isn't a nursing home this is a insane asylum.

An old lady came from out of nowhere and stood infront of me. She was just a bit shorter than me her hair wasnt all white yet and she didnt look that old.

" First job Harley," Coco said, "clean her poo." Then Coco just walked away.

I stood there in utter shock. This place was fucking nuts.

" Come in." The old lady told me

I walked into her room slowly.

" Now you dont have to clean my butt for me, I ain't that old." She told me then laughed a little. Then she turned utterly serious.

" I want you to get me the hell out of here" She said in a whisper.

Okay well this is the first chapter of the story. I really hope that you guys like it. I just had to introduce the old lady first,then the more interesting things will come. This may be just a short story or maybe not. I got this idea from my friend, Dale, he really wants to kidnap an old lady and it cracks me up so im writing a book about it.

P.S. Can you write me a comment about what you think. een if you dont like it please write. i just want one comment and ill write more but if i dont get one i dunno what people think and assume they dont like it so i dont write another chapter. thanks!