13 Did I Steal Your Heart?

Darshan / Sara 

Darshan scan's around the hallway as he silently stares at Sara's door. Taking a deep breath he places the parcel down. With shaky hands, he rings the bell and sprints out of her apartment before she could see him. Sara opens the door and looks around confused, when her gaze falls on the polybag, dropped at her door. She carefully picks it up and walks inside her house. As she opens the bag she finds a sticky note that said - "I'm sorry, Sara! Please talk to me *insert pouty face* I miss ya! ~ Love Guru" 

A soft chuckle escapes her lips as she smiles like a teen in love. Besides the note, she also finds a tiffin box with fresh Khichdi in it and a note stuck below it.

"I didn't know what your favorite dish was, then I figured you don't have one because you are a food lover. So I prepared my fav dish! Sorry if you don't like it. But I really hope you do :p"

Shaking her head she smiles and fishes her phone as takes her first bite of the food. It would be a lie if she said she didn't like it, it was heaven! 

*Calling Lover-Boy...*

"Uhm...hello?"

*chuckles* "Hi!"

"I assume you have received my apology treat..."

"I have! And it is freaking amazinggg..."

"I'm glad!" *mutters*

"So do you forgive me?"

"I might have to take things into consideration... but okay"

*chuckles*

"Fuck! I have missed you so freaking much..."

"You sure I didn't steal your heart or something?" *teases*

"Shut up and tell me you missed me too!!"

"I don't wanna lie to you, Darshan!"

"Sara !!!!!" *whins*

"Alright! Alright. I missed you so freaking much too!!" *mimics*

"Should I be concerned that you know my house address? I'm mean it isn't creepy at all."

"Sara I'm not a serial killer! Your mom gave me the address..."

"My what--? You spoke to my mother??"

"She called me!!"

"She did what--? Mom what the hell are you doing behind my cupboard??? Can you not eavesdrop you, traitor!!!! You called him... I hate you..."

*laughs clutching his tummy*

"Darshan I'll handle you later, I have a traitor to punish!!! Mom, you just declared war!!!"

"Bye bub!" *whispers*

"Bye lover-boy."

*BEEP*

Fuck she heard it!!!!

*blushes and groans*

***

DO LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE

I LOVE YA

Meet you in my wedding🤧Kidding!!

Kidding!!

Meet you in my wedding🤧Kidding!!