Push Over

Sentinel stared at the floor. He was then kicked in the stomach. He yelled out.

"Come on, Little Bitch. Fight back!" They kicked him again and again...and again. His face and stomach was scarred and full of bruises. He fell onto the floor and stayed there. "Whatever...let's go." They left him alone. He coughed.

He stood up shakely and started limping inside. "Where have you been?! We've been worri- what happened?" Optimus looked at him with a worried expression. Elita ran to Sentinel's side. "You're bleeding!" She yelled. "I'm fine...I just need to clean up these wounds..." Sentinel said walking to the nurses office.

....

"I'm home..." nobody was there. He sighed and placed his bag down and went to the kitchen. He grabbed two eggs and a pan. He turned on the stove and let it heat up. He watched it and then stared at the clock. "They won't be home for a while..." he looked down at the pan and cracked the eggs.

He softly hummed and turned on the TV. The news was playing and he kept it on, not caring what was on. He continued what he was doing and then grabbed a plate. He sat down at the table and started eating.

This was normal...why was he so alone...?

He sighed again and watched the TV. 'It's gonna rain...probably should bring an umbrella...' he thought.

......

The teacher's monologs were always so boring...God can he just shut up? We've heard about your dog millions of times.' He groaned quietly and sank low into his chair, almost going under the desk.

"Excuse me." Ultra Magnus said walking in. "I need a Sentinel Prime." Sentinel perked up, then swallowed loudly.

....

"I have reports that you and some other students have been fighting, want to talk about it?" He asked. He didn't answer him. "What happened? You've been going to the nurses office more times than any student has..." "They started it. It's not my fault they fight me all the time." He didn't realize it but he had stood up and raised his voice a little. He blinked, then sat back down. "I didn't do anything..."

Ultra Magnus stayed quiet and sighed. "You can leave now, Mr. Prime..."

.....

Suspension...of course....

He layed on his bed, face in pillow. "Why can't I just die...?" He asked himself. He got up and walked downstairs. He saw his mom in the kitchen and sat down. "What's for breakfast?" He asked. She didn't respond. He waited, then got up again. "Fine then, I'll get it myself." He opened the fridge and grabbed some bacon and frozen pancakes (he hated them but they never have enough time to make the batter).

He grabbed a pan and a plate. He placed the frozen pancake on the plate and put it in the microwave. He turned on the 3rd stove and put the bacon on the pan. "How did you sleep?" He asked. 'It was okay...' his mother answered softly.

He nodded and grabbed the bacon, today was not going to be an eventful one...

Thank God

....

"Hey SP, how are you?" Optimus asked. "I'm okay..just a little tired." He said, he hated to admit it but he was tired...tired of everything. "Well, things have been a little slower without you." Optimus said. Sentinel rolled his eyes and smiled.

He then looked back to see "his enemies". He frowned. Optimus tugged his arm and they entered the classroom. 'I shouldn't think about it too much...what's the worst that could happen?' He thought shrugging.