Legs

A little porcelain doll jumped out of my bookshelf, without paying attention to where her glass legs would land, if she'd even make it that far down, without cracking. But I didn't mind her, I'm used to her. She tried to jump up on my bed, but failed. Her tiny hands grabbed my blanket and crawled up. She hit my nose, to wake me up, even though she probably knew I weren't sleeping. She jumped on my forehead, it hurt a little bit, not a lot though. She kicked my ear, or at least she tried to, when her leg snapped over. "No, please! Gabriel help me! My leg!" The Porcelain doll cried. I fixed her legs several times before, by "borrowing" moms nail glue. Something she uses so make her fake plastic nails stick. It works good, and dries quickly. Each time the Porcelain Doll breaks her legs, she says her legs get stiffer each time. Maybe she should just stop breaking them.
"Gabriel, I promise I won't break my legs again.. Pretty please?" She begged. She didn't have to, she knew I would fix her legs anyways. "Of course" I answered her. I didn't quite realise how tired I sounded. I got out of bed, and held her in my left hand. She were probably just as tired as me, because she was slowly falling asleep too.
I putted her on the bathroom sink, and opened the drawer with moms makeup. The Porcelain Doll woke up when I shook the tiny bottle with nail glue, and rubbed her eyes. Her little eyes were crystal blue, her eyebrows where as thin as a stick, the thin kinds of sticks. In the middle of her little face you would see the tiniest nose in history, a heart shaped mouth just underneath her nose. She never told me her name, so I call her The Porcelain Doll. She calls me Gabriel, and I kind of don't know why. My actual name is Thomas. But I let her call me Gabriel, she seems to enjoy the name Gabriel.
I placed the glass leg on the Porcelain Doll, and I noticed that a little piece of glass had broken of her leg. I thought to myself that it just broke off when she kicked me in my ear. She knew I saw it, and as soon as she did she hid it underneath the dress. She were probably just embarrassed, and wanted to prove that she wouldn't break her legs anymore.