Pilot Chapter, Chapter 18

Dominic's PoV:

It was already morning. I wake up to see myself naked and alone in our room, my bethroted seems to have woken up early. So I decided to go down the fields. Surely they're down there.

I ran down and I was right.

King Dominic: Good morning my love. Am I interrupting?

Queen Kenna: No not at all. I'm glad you came down here.

King Dominic: Are you alright?

Queen Kenna: Yes.

King Dominic: If you say so. What are you doing up so early anyway?

Queen Kenna: I couldn't sleep. So I came down here to get some fresh air. Can't believe it's been a year since the Five Kingdoms come to peace.

King Dominic: I know. It's all because of you, of course.

Queen Kenna: Well I couldn't have done it without you now can I? And all the others of course.

King Dominic: You aren't called the Uniter of the Five Kingdoms for nothing.

Whitlock: Hey Kenna!

Queen Kenna: Oh hey Whitlock! How's the Foundry?

Whitlock: It's going great, thanks to Stormholt and Aurelia's help. The Foundry will be finished in approximately 5 days.

Queen Kenna: That's good to hear. Do you need anything else? You're always welcome by the castle.

Whitlock: Yeah that's all thank you. I'll go vist Hex now.

Whitlock wanders off to the castle dungeons.

King Dominic: He's done so much for a 15-year old boy.

Queen Kenna: I know. He had a lot that he's been through. I consider him like my little brother. It sure is nice to have a sibling.

Dominic looks at Trystan on the distance.

King Dominic: Trust me, I know the feeling. Now do you have any royal duties you need to attend to? I can help.

Queen Kenna: As of the moment no-

Kenna covers her mouth and runs to the nearest tree. She starts to vomit.

King Dominic: Love are you okay?!? What's wrong??

Queen Kenna: It's nothing. Probably something I ate from last night.

King Dominic: Come on, let's get you upstairs.