How to wear boyfriend jeans like Hollywood A-Lister

Are you uncomfortable in skinny jeans or have a curvier body that doesn’t look good in skinny jeans? Don’t worry you aren’t alone who have failed to look great in modern fashion’s biggest fad. And, here is an elegant solution for you. The comfortable and stylish boyfriend jeans. The boyfriend jeans are typically loose fitting, low rise and extremely elegant. And, here are some Hollywood celebrity inspired looks to try with boyfriend jeans.

Tank it like Jennifer Aniston

We will start with a simple and basic combination of stylish boyfriend jean and fitted tank top. Tuck the top in and create a beautiful silhouette contrast with the flowing and roomy design of the boyfriend jeans. Wear sleek lace up boots to give finishing touches to this cool casual look.

Pair with a Blazer Mischa Barton

You can create a refined and elegant look by wearing a sleek blazer with white shirt and ripped boyfriend jeans. You can go for a plain blazer for a formal occasion or the printed blazer for a casual outing. Wear oxfords to complete this look.

You can buy stylish boyfriend jeans for less than $50 at Trnedzmania.com. We have a vast inventory of ripped boyfriend jeans, skinny boyfriend jeans, boyfriend shorts and other women apparel.

@@@@@www.trendzmania.com@@@@@