Your Name

"Edie? Yeobo wake up! You'll be late for school!" said a sweet gentle voice. I knew that voice. It took me 2 minutes to realize that it was Key. My brain was foggy since I slept in last night. I was reading Jane Eyre. My friend Summer told me to read it. It's pretty good actually. Anyways, I bet you're asking why he's here. Why I'm here. I've been living with him and the guys for a long while. (It's a long sob story actually.) I looked at him, standing with the tray of breakfast he brought up for me. It was cereal, pancakes, strawberries, and a glass of orange juice. Key set down the tray down on my bed and he began to feed me. Usually, I would tell him I wanted to do it myself but today I let him. He has a habit of acting like..a mother to me. Lol. He pulled out a message in a bottle and handed it to me. It read "Good luck." We always wrote messages in a bottle. When we needed moviation or anything else. "It's for your math test today, I know you'll need it" he said with a grin and continued to feed me. 

As he fed me the last piece of pancake, I took my last sip of orange juice and headed for the bathroom. Before I closed the door I said "Thanks for the breakfast, Key." It took him a while to answer back. "No problem, princess" he said with another smile. It was hard to keep up with such a happy person in the house..

I closed the door and started washing my have and brushing my teenth. When I came out to pick my clothes, I realized I didn't have to. Key had already layed out a good pair of blue jeans, a hello kirrt shirt, along with the converse I've always wanted. He went out and bought this for me. I just knew it. He loved to spoil me, and I loved it too. 

As I finished dressing up, I decided what to do with my hair. I just clipped my bangs away from my face. I grabbed my backpack and put on the necklace Key gave me. It was locket and obviously a photo of us inside. As I headed downstairs, Onew, Taemin, Minho, and Jonghyun all said in unison "GOOD LUCK EDIE!" I'm not gonna lie, but they scared me that I almost tripped on the stairs. But that also made my day. Ever since I've been living with these dorks, all they do is put a smile on my face. I didn't think that was actually possible after what happened to Mom and Dad.

I took time to hug my oppas before I left. "You ready?" asked Key. "Yeah, definately" I said. I hopped on his car and he drove me to Armor Hill High. (My school.) I met up with my friends Jessie and Patty at the parking lot. As I got out the car, Key pointed to his cheek. He wanted me to kiss him. I have him a peck on the cheek and said "I love you, oppa." I don't even know why I said oppa. Since he and I both know it's too complicated to call him that. There was a brief silence. It was as if he was amazed I said it. "Oppa loves you too" he said as he kissed my forehead. I started walking toward my two friends but they grabbed me and we headed inside.

"Why are you guys so sweet!!?" Jessie squealed. Patty just took in the whole moment and gave me a dissapointed look. "Would it kill you to be a little happy when you see him?" I asked Patty. "No..." she said. Well, she'll understand one day. One day.

*Author's note.

Sorry this was a short beginning I'm still thinking of the whole concept of this story...