Pilot

Y/n POV
I groan as I hit snooze on my alarm clock. "Finally the first day of senior year I can't wait till I graduate and get out of that hellhole.".  "LANGUAGE" Ariella yells coming into my room. "It's giving Steve Rogers" I watch as she grins while flipping her hair, she then skips out of the room. "Someone's feeling quirky today" I mumble to myself. Checking my phone I see that no one has texted me. I head to the bathroom to get ready humming Rapstar. When I'm finally dressed I head downstairs. "Good morning" sweetie my mom says to me as she sits at the table drinking her coffee. "Morning I'm gonna head to school I'll get something to eat on the way there," I say walking out the door not waiting to hear her response. I check the time and see school started an hour ago, so I swiftly walk to my garage. As I'm waiting for it to open my phone goes off. Sighing I open my phone and check that my best friend Adeia messaged me
Messages
Optimistic Hoe🤓😬💅🏽-Adeia
Crazy Lazy🧍🏽‍♀️🥸😮‍💨- Y/n

Optimistic Hoe🤓😬💅🏽- GIRLLL GUESS WHATTT

Crazy Lazy🧍🏽‍♀️🥸😮‍💨- What?

Optimistic Hoe🤓😬💅🏽- WE HAVE THIS HOT ASS HISTORY TEACHER, HE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING GREEK GOD AND WHERE TF ARE YOU

Crazy Lazy🧍🏽‍♀️🥸😮‍💨- I woke up like an hour ago I'm omw and age check!?!?

Optimistic Hoe🤓😬💅🏽- Of course you did...but anyway he's 22 and this is his first year here

Crazy Lazy🧍🏽‍♀️🥸😮‍💨- Bitch I swear if he's not hot ill murder you

Optimistic Hoe🤓😬💅🏽- Trust me he's hot as fuck and you wouldn't get away with it because halfway thru hiding the body you'd get bored or tired and just leave my body anywhere                    Crazy Lazy🧍🏽‍♀️🥸😮‍💨🤓😬💅🏽- I hate you whore Optimistic Hoe🤓😬💅🏽- ILY2 <3

I roll my eyes while turning my phone off and starting my car I check all of my mirrors before pulling out of my garage and heading to school.

"CAUSE ID NEVER TREAT ME THIS SHITTY, YOU MADE ME HATE THIS CITY!" I scream while pulling up into the school parking lot. Humming the rest of the lyrics I turn my car off and grab my book bag, I check how I look in the mirror then I get out of my car. As I walked into the school I realized I didn't have my schedule, so I head towards the office. I push the door open smiling when I see my favorite teacher, aka the principal. "Heyyyyy Mrs.Hinderson"  "Hi Y/n, what do you want?" she asks raising her eyebrows. I gasp "What makes you think I want something?" "Hmm maybe because you only come to my office when you need something or you're in trouble." She says rolling her eyes. "That is so not true, but I need my schedule for this semester." She shakes her head and turns around to grab my schedule. I take a moment and look around, "I can't believe this will be my last year here." I think to myself completely zoning out. "Y/n! Y/n!" Mrs. Hinderson yells. "Sorry I zoned out what were we talking about?" She scoffs and hands me my schedule.

I look down at my schedule and see that I was supposed to be in History 10 minutes ago. I look back up at Mrs. Hinderson awkwardly chuckling, she hands me my pass and shoos me out the office while yelling "stay out of trouble N/n." I practically sprint to History to avoid being even later. I arrive at the class and hear the whole class silent. I grab the latch and slowly try to push the door open. As soon as I get the door open an inch I hear "Are you gonna come in, or are you gonna keep playing ninja?"  (Yall I'm tryna reference Naruto ignore me😭✋) I look up embarrassed to see the hottest man I've ever seen. I look away from him hiding the evident blush on my face, in big bold letters reads Mr. Barrett on the board. I regain my composure hand him my late pass and sit in the only empty seat next to Adeia she grins at me, and I put my head down trying to get comfortable.

"So back to what I was saying..." Mr.Barrett begins but I don't hear what he says after that cause before I know it I'm passed out on my desk. "Wake up Y/n" "Who Tf got the nerves to wake me up in the middle of my nap" I scream internally. I roll my eyes looking up to see Mr.Barrett towering over me. Our eyes lock into a gaze and there's a glint of something in his eyes but I can't quite pinpoint what it is. " You like my eyes?" He says to me smirking, "No they just remind me of blue shit" his face falters and his mouth forms a thin line and his eyes bore into mine, he sighs and just sits at his desk. "Sorry if I offended you" I mumble before looking away. "Sorry what?" I'm not looking at him but I can feel a smirk radiating off of him. "Sorry sir" I mumble, "hmm I can't hear you" he responds teasingly, I turn around to see him watching me intensely with a smirk. "Sorry SIR," I say aloud being sure to annunciate the Sir. His eyes darken and he stands upcoming close to me, I stand there not daring to back up. He bends down near my ear and whispers low enough to wear only I can hear, "Good girl." My face drops and thoughts fill my head as he walks away to his desk. I regain my composure grab my things and walk out sparing him one last glance before heading to my next class. What was that all about I wonder as I walk into my next class.

A/n

Sorry this was short but its just the beginning so don't worry. There will be new characters introduced next chapter. Tell me what you think about my story so far and if I should change anything. Also, there will be a lot of references to things so see if you can catch them all.😉

Ps the part about playing ninja is based on how leaf village kids would play the ninja game when they were young.