Character Introduction

Hello readers... 

This is the Author. Welcome to my 2nd story. This is a crossover between Haikyuu and Assassination Classroom, so I hope you enjoy this story. 

 Characters:

1. Shoyo Hinata/Saito Shiota (A/N: I made the name)

Description: Saito is the twin of Nagisa. After the death of Koro Sensei, He parted ways with his twin, even though they don't want to.

Age: 15

School: Former- Kunugigaoka Junior High

Current- Karasuno High

Personality:

Fake: Usually energetic and always fails class, looks like the one that can't defend themselves.

Real: Quiet, smart, he has a bloodlust just like Nagisa's (I mean, they're twins so...), He can defend himself properly. 

2. Yuu Nishinoya/ Nagisa Shiota

Description: Nagisa is Saito's twin brother. He parted ways with Saito and wanted to play volleyball. 

Age: 15 (A/N: I know that Nishinoya's age in high school is 17, but I change it because he need to be the same age as Shoyo. And he's still a 2nd year. I know it doesn't make sense, but bear with me.)

School: Former- Kunugigaoka Junior High

Current- Karasuno High

Personality:

Fake: Extremely impatient, excitable and impulsive.

Real: calm, collected and friendly boy. He is exceptionally observant and circumspect of his surroundings and the situations that develop around him.

3. Asahi Azumane/Karma Akabane

Description: After the death of Koro sensei, Karma wanted to live a normal life. He wanted to forget everything in the past. And he still have his fighting skill, just incase he encounter any bad guys

Age: 17

School: Former- Kunugigaoka Junior High

Current- Karasuno High

Personality:

Fake: quiet, gentle, weak-willed, have a "Glass Heart", taking everything that is said about him to heart, still feels insecure about a lot of things and seems to be quite a scaredy-cat.

Real:  Violent, troublesome, cunning, mischievous, and somewhat sadistic, usually playing foul, tricking, and at times manipulating, humiliating, but respects and cares about his classmates.

That's for now.. I may add more when the story starts, but we will see... 

For now.. Bye!!! 

Author OUT!