Mulligan Clan

In the late 40's Angus Mulligan with his wife Brenna and three sons immegrated to the United States.  Settling in Boston where his  brother was already established. Angus joined the ranks of the Mafia his brother Colm had instated in the city.  As a cover for the shadier side of their business the pub was openned.  When his brother was killed six years later Angus took over as head of the Mofia.

His three sons were raised in the life.

1.)  Sean Mulligan  died at 16 caught in a terf war.

2.)  Alister Mulligan married Nora Cole and took over for his father when he was in his early 50's.  Their children: Sean, Marcus, Shay, Cormac, Declan & Ryan

3.)  Oliver Mulligan married Sorcha Farrah and became Alister's second.  Their children: (To Be Added Later.  Gideon "Irish" comes from this line)

   In the family there is a couple things to remember.

    *Family is Everything and comes before business.  Hurt one and feel the wrath of all.

    *Marry young, marry Irish and make babies.  These marriages up till the new gen were arranged.

   *A promise is never broken.  Should it be made, it is kept.

Businesses:

Mulligan's Pub in old town Boston

Quinn Hotel

Owned by the Irish Quinn family who married into the family through Shay Mulligan.  Strong connections prior to the marriage.

O'Shea International

Shipping and recieving company now run by Rowan O'Shea husband to Ryan Mulligan.  Another family loyal to the mafia and with the connection to the old country.