𝐈𝐗.

"Where are you taking him?!" I question yelled at the giant that calls himself my father. "Yelena, please stop following me. He will be fine," he said with a sigh. "Bullshit!" I yelled out at him, stomping away. I couldn't sleep nor eat.

Once Romeo saw him touching me, Adrian let go of me and followed him as if he knew what to do.
"Ugh, I need a drink," I told myself, my voice sounding drained of life and energy. I craved his touch. I couldn't bear to think about him not going up and down, gently caressing my neck with his pointer finger. Every time I thought of him, my stomach would ache in discomfort and pain.

It was like a part of me was missing. I grew way too attached to him, much too quickly. I was spread out in the middle of my bed with a tan robe on and nothing underneath. My body was warm, but I felt cold. My eyes opened to the sound of a door opening.

It wasn't my door, so I quickly jumped out of bed to see if it's Adrian. It was him holding his arm and limping into his bedroom with nothing but pants and socks on. He was covered in blood, scratches, and bruises. My eyes widened; I ran towards him to stop him from going into his room. He stopped before I could touch him; I heavily inspected his body; it was worse from the front then what I saw from the back.

I looked up to see him towering over me, drained and tired, so I decided not to question him, just for now. I quickly dragged him into his bathroom, then searched the bathroom for alcohol, cotton balls, a washcloth, and bandages. I found everything I needed. "Sit." I said, pointing at the counter. He did as I said and spread his legs to give me full access to his body.

I grabbed the washcloth and soaked it in warm water. After cleaning off the blood, I grabbed the alcohol to clean his cuts and wrapped him up with bandages. Doctor shit. "I really should have waited until you showered," I said with a sigh, so I removed the bandages and left the bathroom so he could take a shower. A few minutes later, the water stopped, so I walked in and dried his arms and abs with an extra towel I found on the wall.

He hissed at me in pain. I was trying my best to clean him gently, but I guess he didn't like that. "So, would you like to tell me what happened?" I asked, cleaning everything I took out. "This is something I agreed to. Don't worry about it. I'm fine," he said, gently changing into pants but not a shirt. "Don't worry? What the hell do you mean by "don't worry"? You look like you just got jumped." I said, raising my eyebrow and putting my hand on my hip. "Just don't worry about it," he said, rolling his eyes while walking away.