Chapter: 7 Growing up??

Author's note

Hi guys! I'm so sorry for not updating sooner with school and all but I promise to try and do it more often.

Again I'm sorry!

I hope you enjoy the chapter!!!
****************************
Bella's P.O.V

*Dream*

I am laying in mine and Edward's meadow. Edward beside me, playing with my hair. I looked older in this dream. About 16 or 17.

I turned and looked into Edward's bright gold\topaz eyes.

Then all of the sudden, Edward kissed my nose, my cheek, my jaw, and finnaly....my lips

That is when I lost it. I jumped on top of him and tug on his hair. After what seems like forever, I had to breathe. I slowly pulled away to look at him. "I love you." He said. "I love you. Forever." I said. And kissed him again.

*End of Dream*
******************

I woke up blushing like crazy! I have been thinking about Edward differently for some time now. Why though? I'm a thirteen year old boring human and Edward is a frozen-at-seventeen year old, beautiful vampire. Ugghh

"What has you blushing so early in the morning?" A beautiful melodic voice asked me from the corner of my room. There he is, sitting in my rocking chair, looking at me, smiling my favorite crooked smile. That beauful...perfect smile.....BELLA snap out of it! I yelled at myself.

"I....um..." I couldn't get the word out. "I'm going to get breakfast and take a shower." I jumped out of the bed and ran down the stairs. I poured some cereal and ate very fast. Then Jasper came in.

"Why do you feel embarrassed and confused?" "I don't know Jazz." Feeling annoyed. "Whats this about Bella-boo feeling embarrassed and confused?" Emmet laughed messing up my hair. For some reason...I felt very angry.

"Shut up Emmet! I yelled. Stop embarrassing me and find something better to do!" His eyes got wide then he frowned and turned and walked away.

"Bella! That was rude and you know it. Apologize to Emmet right now! Esme said. I ignored her and walked up the stairs to my room. I got my clothes together and went to take my shower.

*Warning* Some people may find this disturbing. I apologize if you do and just go ahead and skip the next part.

I stepped into the shower. The hot water felt relaxing. I reached for my strawberry scented shampoo but I noticed something didn't feel right. That is when I noticed the blood. What the heck does this mean?

*That should be the worst if it*

I screamed very loudly. I heard banging on the bathroom door. "Bella?" I heard Edward's worried voice. "What's wrong? Why do I smell blood?!?

"I don't know!" I screamed. "Get Mom, Alice, and Rose now!" I yelled. I turned the water off and jumped out and put my robe on.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" Mom asked. I opened the door. "I don't know mom. I'm bleeding..... "Oh! Alice can you go to the store and get the thing she needs?" Mom asked. "Of course." Alice said. She kissed my cheek and ran put.

"Alright Bella let's have a little talk." Mom said. Rose smiled at me.

Alice's P.O.V

I ran downstairs and found Edward, Emmet, and Jasper looking at me anxiously. "What's wrong with Bells?" Jasper asked. "She is a woman!" I squeeled. "Oh." Jasper said. "What? I don't understand. Of course she is a woman. Duh!" Emmet said. I shook my head. "She got her first period. That's why she yelled at you earlier. Simply mood swings." I said. His eyes got wide. "Oh." "Yeah now I have to go to the store. Now, no teasing Bella. Its a touchy subject. Okay? Okay. Bye!" I said. I set off to the store.

Bella's P.O.V
Two years later

Nothing has really changed. I still have feeling for Edward. I have more of a figure now i guess. Still, nothing compared to Rose and Alice. After the talk I had and I got situated, things went back to normal. Mom said I start school in a couple weeks. I'm kind of nervous. Everybody says I will be fine. I sure hope so.

I set off to find Emmet. I had an idea. I found him at the TV of course. "Hey Em!" "Hey Bella-boo! You wanna play Mario Kart with me?" "No. I have an idea. We should play truth or dare!" "You. Are. A. Genius. Little sis! Emmet yelled. "Everybody in here now!" In just a second everybody was in the living room with us. Okay everyone! We are going to play truth or dare!" I announced.

We all sat in a circle. Mom and dad didn't want to play so they are just going to watch. Edward was to my right and Emmet to my left. Alice kept eyeing me with an evil grin on her face. "What is she thinking?" I asked Edward. He shrugged. "I don't know. She keeps singing 'Little Toy Guns'. Great.

Rose looked at me and smiled. "Bella, truth or dare?" "Truth." She grinned. "Do you have actual feelings for somebody in this room?" My eyes got wide, I began to blush furiously, my palms began to sweat. "Well?" She pressed. I took a deep breath. "Edward." I whispered

It was silent for a moment. "Told ya!" Emmet and Jazz yelled. I looked at them and Edward. Confused.

"Edward truth or dare?" Alice asked. He hesitated. "Dare." He said. "I dare you to make out with Bella for five minutes." She said. Grinning evily. I started to blush and looked down. But, the next thing I know his cold lips were against mine. The thing I have been dreaming about for two years, was finally happening. I made my way to his lap. I tugged on his hair. We continued this and it felt so right. I never wanted to stop.

There were a couple of people clearing their throats. "Uh.....guys?" Emmet asked. We ignored them. But, we finally had to stop when Emmet pulled me off of Edward. I looked down. Blushing like a maniac. "Okay, so I'm happy for you guys and all but I don't like you snogging my little sister's face off." Emmet boomed.

I looked over at Edward and he was smiling at me. I smiled back. "Okay..Emmet truth or dare?" I asked. I knew exactly what I was going to do.

To be continued.......

Hehehe. Sorry to leave you guys hanging. Thanks for reading!!!

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN

-G