Cero

Tes

Tes

Tes

"P-please let m-me go hiks p-please" a beautiful woman with trembling hands while covering the stab wound in her stomach continued to retreat backwards to avoid a black shadow in front of her. Blood keeps flowing down and dripped onto the cold and dirty floor. That black shadow continues to slowly advance forward while looking into the eyes of that beautiful woman who was frightened when she saw him, his eyes rolled down right into the woman's stomach which had a large gaping wound with blood flowing continuously.

That black shadow smirked sadistically, then raised one hand that was holding the knife covered in blood. That black shadow chuckled softly then stuck out his tongue while licking the blood on the knife in his hand very, very slowly as if the blood he was licking was a very sweet and delicious ice cream.

"You know? I still want to play with you but I don't have much time." That black shadow put on a sad face that was very, very obvious if he only pretended to put on a sad face. While playing with the knife in his hand, that black shadow took something from behind his shirt pocket. Instantly the beautiful woman widened in shock when she saw what was in the hands of a black shadow. The black shadow widened his smile when he saw the woman's pale face.

" Hey baby girl~ why are you so scared hm? Come here I will give you a very beautiful gift."
With a big smile that black shadow raised a hand and pointed it at the head of the beautiful woman. The beautiful woman shook her head while crying loudly and began to kneel in front of the black shadow.

"P-please hiks i'll g-give you whatever hiks hiks y-you want hiks please l-let me go hiks"

That black shadow smiled a little hearing that, then the black shadow crouched down in front of the beautiful woman. His hand holding the knife stretched forward and lifted the woman's chin with the sharp edge of the knife.

"Ah, an interesting offer, but unfortunately I'm not interested."

DOR

BRUK

A very loud gunshot from a gun and followed by a loud thump from a pile of lifeless bodies with a hollow head. Blood began to seep out and litter the cold floor. A black shadow smirked in satisfaction at the sight his dead target. He put his hand in his pocket and took out a cigarette and lit it. He inhaled deeply in the nicotine-filled roll, then exhaled slowly towards the woman's lifeless body.

You got me feeling like a psycho psycho~'

'Uril bogo malhae jakku jakku~'

The sound of a telephone ringing tone filled the dark and silent room. The black shadow put his gun into his shirt pocket and took out a new mobile phone with the apple logo that has been bitten. Seeing who the caller was then picked up when he knew that the one who had called was one of his clients.

"Ya?"

"Have you finished it?"

That black shadow turned around for a moment towards the woman's lifeless body then looked up at the roof.

"Hm mission complete"

"

Hahaha you are very reliable, I have sent the payment to your account."

"Katsuki Bakugo"

Hello guys ahh hope you enjoy it~
Hm should i continue?
I want to hear your opinion about my story, so please let me know about it :b
Thank you♡