Somebody HELP ME!

When I noticed that Genos was reaching for a kiss I pushed him for some reason I loved but than why didn't I just kissed him back it felt like something was controlling me "GENOS WHAT THE HECK?" I yelled, "sensei?!" Genos looked confused well of course when I looked back at Genos he was red like he was about to irrupt till.... "AH!" Genos pushed me to the bed and slipped his hand into my shirt i was shocked maybe scared I also felt embarrassed "g..Genos please stop!" I cried, and whenever I'm scared I go hard! I kicked Genos in the stomach but not to hard I ran off the bed and slammed the door shut. As I was going in a random direction I noticed that King was walking to the nearest video game store I said to myself "it's better to be with that guy...." "HEY KING CAN I HANG OUT IF YA???!!!" "Oh hey Saitama and sure!" King said, when I finally reached the video game store I heard something in the distance it sounded like "SENSEI,SENSEI,WHERE ARE YOU I PROMISE I WONT HURT YOU!" Yup that is 100% Genos if not than I don't know! But I'm sure that is Genos "Hey King I gotta go see ya!" I told King, "Ah okay! See you!" King replied, "OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH! HE IS GOING TO KILL ME!! Wait I should just calm down you know yeah I just got to uH uh yeah meditate. No I that won't do anything WAIT!" I noticed that there was a nearby public bathroom near the park "YES MY PERFECT CHANCE TO HIDE!" I told to myself, As I was in the bathroom I noticed that there were some people of course so I ran the girls stall on accident and went into a stall I locked the door and covered my head and then I heard "I found you sensei I found you!" And than just got up and stoned at the door and I could than the horrible smell of sweat came to my nose I felt like I was about to open the door but I didn't have to do that because I saw that the open than guess who was there? It was Genos.....

Omg guys guess how long that took me?!? It took me a whole 10 minutes... Yeah it didn't to long maybe I should add some more onto this! Oh yeah may y'all tell me some suggestions? Love ya! ❤️😅