Insane - Dean Ambrose -

" Rosie, you don't want to disappoint dear Punky would you?" His voice rung out. I was still chained to the turn buckle inside of the hell in the cell. Dean had Seth, and Roman on the outside savagely attacking Punk and avoiding my desperate pleas.

" Don't hurt him! Leave him alone! You bastard I'll kill you!" I screamed. He just chuckled watching the boys do his dirty work.

" You know Rosie, it didn't have to be this way." I clawed for the microphone but it was too far. He ignored my rapid movement and continued, "We could've settled our differences and acted like adults about this." I kicked at the turn buckle as hard as I could trying to break it. The cuffs dug into my wrists causing excruciating pain to run through my arms.

"Set Em' up boys. Looks like she doesn't care enough." Dean ordered glancing at Roman and Seth. They smirked going along with him and picked Punk up. I kicked harder and harder, Punks blood curdling screams fueling me. One final kick and the bar broke enough for me to get the cuffs out from around it and grab the microphone.

"I accept! I accept just leave him alone! I accept!" I screamed. My voice echoed loudly in the arena. Dean smiled sickly at me.

"Oh Rosie, That is one of the worst mistakes you've ever made. Finish it boys" Without warning Punk was triple power bombed into a table over the steal steps.

________

This may seem short, but I assure you this is just a little sneak peek. Get a feel of what the story will be like. I will update the first Chapter sometime this weekend. :)