Chizono ☁️ Cough drop( Sayaka x Chihiro)

Au

High school (They are in the killing game right now)

Type

Fluff cause likes it's Chihiro were talking about 😌

A/n: Please no hate I don't ship this but if you do good on you! (If you are really mad about it blame the wheel) Also Sayaka doesn't know Chihiro is a boy so she will use female pronouns for him. :D

3rd Pov

Sayaka was practicing her vocals. She was going to perform for everyone to give them more hope for what's happening right now. She was in the music room and she was practicing basic vocal chords. Such as whole notes, half notes, etc. The music room had a big stage with a piano on it as well as rows of seats.

" Do, r-re, m-m-mi fa......" after fa nothing came out of her voice. Sayaka tried talking but she must of lost her voice. She knew she had to rest it but she really wanted to keep working. She then heard soft footsteps approaching the room. Though she didn't want to admit it, she was scared. 'What if someone was going to murder her!' She thought.

"W-w-who....." Sayaka was going to say who's there but the words couldn't come out of her mouth.

"Hello?" A small soft voice said. The person appeared to be Chihiro. The two haven't really talked before. She(he) popped her(his) head through the doorway.

"......" Sayaka went to speak but once again no words came out. It must of been so weird for Chihiro to see Sayaka like this.

"Umm, Sayaka you good?" Chihiro said in confusion. Sayaka shook her head. "oh.. what's wrong?" When Sayaka didn't say anything, I think Chihiro caught on. "Is your voice okay?" Chihiro stepping closer to Sayaka. Sayaka then made a frown and Chihiro rumbled through her (his) bag. She (he) the pulled out a cough drop. "I don't know if this will help but here!" Chihiro handed her a honey cough drop.

Sayaka looked at the cough drop and pulled it out of the wrapper and put it in her mouth. Chihiro then waved goodbye and left. Sayaka the stood in shock but recovered quickly. She decided she would work on the concert when her voice was better.

The End! I know it's really short-

word count: 398