Introduction

Name: Amaterasu (天照 means "shining over heaven")

Gender: Female

Age: 18

Height: 166 cm (5'5")

Birthday: January 18

Horoscope: Capricorn

Occupation: Princess of Kouka Kingdom

Race: reincarnation of the pink dragon

Hair Color: Pink

Eye Color: Pink

Appearance: She has really pale skin, pinkish lips, and long pink hair. She is very slim with all the curves in the right places. She looks fragile but she is tough. (A picture of her on the side)

Family: Yona (Younger sister), Soo-won (cousin), Emperor ll (Father/ deceased), Mother (deceased), Yu-hon (Uncle/ deceased)

Personality: She is really nice and innocent. She likes helping others even if she gets hurt. She is very friendly and people are naturally attracted to her. She is like an angel, hence her name "shining over heaven". She doesn't like arguing and listens to what people say. She is very artistic and musical. Has an easygoing personality but she is strong and serious about important things.

Likes: Animals, nature, little kids, drawing, sewing, singing, dancing, martial arts, archery, swords, cooking, her family, her friends, medicine.

Dislikes: Her family and friends in danger.

Powers: Healing and advanced hearing 

History: When she was little, Amaterasu was very weak. She was the light to the palace, always smiling and lifting peoples spirits up. Amaterasu would always be in the castle due to poor health, so she soon grew interested in the outside world behind the walls. Hak and Soo-won both loved her dearly and wanted to protect her, so they were always nagging about stuff, afraid that something might happen to her. Amaterasu was very close with Yona, playing with her and doing her hair. Her father, Emperor ll loved her dearly also, but kept her locked up, afraid that she'll get hurt. There was one person that Amaterasu loved with all her heart and looked up to, her mother. Her mother was caring and she loved her. Then one day an assassin killed her mother and Amaterasu also disappeared. Many people thought she was killed by the assassin too, but what if she lived? What will happen?