Over You

NSFW

It was 3am that they drunkenly stumbled through the door of the hotel room they had booked nearby.

They had been guests at a wedding, they didn't either want to think about the wedding though and more than enjoyed the free bar that had been on offer, trying to numb and dull the misery of what they both considered to be a doomed marriage, they had both thought the wedding was pure madness and guessed that was why they both had gravitated toward eachother and indulged in all the drugs and alcohol that was on offer.

A night of dancing and drinking had now not just left Lindsey drunk but also horny and angry, Christine felt the same. 

The sight of Lindsey Buckingham in his smart outfit of shirt, tie and trousers always made her go weak at the knees. He just looked so damn hot that she had wanted him to just sweep her away and take her there and then. Even in the taxi on the way home her thighs were rubbing together slightly as her pussy got moist thinking about the fun they could have once home, it wouldn't be the first or the last time they had both coped with life's stress in eachothers company, or eachothers bodies, they could just forget everything, be as wild as they wanted together.

Once through the door Christine threw herself at Lindsey, wanting to comfort him too, she knew the wedding had effected him and it had effected her too, Stevie marrying Kim was madness to both of them and now she wanted to ease both of hers and Lindsey's feelings, the past few years had been full of many ups and downs but this was one of the unsaid ways her and Lindsey would sometimes cope. 

Her hands roamed at his chest pulling his jacket open, she stretched up high on her heels to reach his mouth and forcibly shoved her tongue in his mouth. He vaguely had time to react to her passionate kiss when he recoiled in pain. She had passionately bit his lip and had bitten hard as well. More importantly she had done it on purpose.

"Someone feeling horny?" He remarked licking his lip and gently touching it to assess the damage.

"Yes." Was all she replied looking up at him demurely with a slight smile. Her eyes though gave away what she was really feeling. They were slightly glazed over and looking at him intently. Party due to the vodka consumed and partly due to the fact she was heading into the zone. The zone where she craved being his naughty slut that needed use. He knew it as well as they stood there in the hall way looking at each other.

"How horny?" He dared to ask.

"This horny." Was her almost robotic trance like response as with one hand she grabbed his shirt and pulled at the front hard ripping three buttons to expose part of his chest.

He was stunned that she had just ripped open his brand new shirt that had cost him over a £100. Her nails then quickly flashed down his chest leaving red marks forming.

"I want you to take me." She demanded. "I want you to abuse me, push me, we both need it so come on, forget we are us, let's be animals."

For a couple of brief seconds he looked at her and gathered his thoughts. She was such a sexy woman, older than him, undoubtedly wiser, most of the time which seemed to show on her face that was framed by her blonde hair, a slim shapely figure. Even in her high heels shorter than him but impressively toned legs. Her arse was peachy and perfect, perfect as her maiden name. Her eyes a deep icy blue, her mouth with her bright red lipstick perfect for sucking cock. She always looked so happy, fierce and sultry but he knew her better than anyone else. When she was in this type of mood to provoke him sexually he knew she was ready for some kinky fun and he felt the same way, when either of them had been hurt or angered by others, this also was their most common reaction. The look in her eyes and her robotic answers were as if she was hypnotised or possessed.