🤨alone time 😉📸📸

* king sat alone in his room but he couldn't shake the feeling of heat~ *

K: *sigh* fuck ~ * he'd say under his breath*

* king realized that he needed  to help himself but Ashley was out eating with her family so he opened that website 😉 glancing over to make sure the door was locked *
————————skipen a little bit——————————
K:*while watching he slowly began stroking his dick*  mhhhm~ *he said while biting his lip slightly*
K: *he slowly picked up the pace while his breathing also picked up *
K: *he slightly quickly stroked while softly panting *
K:Ahh~ fuckkk~
K: *he continued to slowly go faster and his cock began to have a throbbing feeling *
K: ahhh, yes~ *he growled under his breath*
K:*his stroking began to quicken and so did his panting * mhmm uhh~ *he let out a louder moan *
K: uhhh~ fuck~
K: mphhh~
K:*he switched over to Ashley's nudes letting imagination take control *
K: ahhh~ fuck yes~
K: *the imagery of Ashley in erotic,lewd positions made him even more excited *
K: mph yes ~
K: *real feeling video like scenes of Ashley on top of him along with the sounds of her moans "ahh~ yes yes baby ~ only made him stroke faster *
K: ahh shit~
K: oh my~
K:*the sounds of Ashley's moans filled his head and the images of Ashley in a manner only he sees her in*
K: uhhh~ Ashley~
K: fuck~
K:*his stroking quickend as he let out a louder moan*
K:fuck I'm gonna cum!~
K: fuck fuck fuck~
K: Uhhhhhh~ *he came lolz*