꧁༒☬𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1☬༒꧂

Author's POV

                            Yashiro woke up in her bedroom, she went downstairs and ate breakfast like a normal day, Yashiro really wanted to confront Hanako-kun because she got her first date and she didn't want to miss it. When she got to school she went to the classroom, well of course she didn't want to sacrifice her class for Hanako-kun right? 

Yashiro's POV

                            EEEK!! I'm so excited for my first date!! But first I have to tell Hanako-kun!! He'll be mad if I don't tell him and not attend my shift! 

*Teacher interrupts by asking Yashiro what is the answer in question 7*

Author's POV

                            "Nene, please answer question 7 in the textbook." teacher said.

Yashiro's POV

                             Oh no, I was busy thinking that I got called by the teacher! Uhm what should I say? Uhhh

Author's POV

                              "Uhm is it. 2/8?" Yashiro replied, "Nene, we are studying english the answer was Interrogative Sentence. "GOMENASAI-" Yashiro said. 

Teacher's POV

                              Kids these days, they don't listen.

Yashiro's POV

                               AAAAAAA that was so embarassing!! Well good thing Aoi-chan is absent today.. I wonder what happened?

*Yashiro raises her hand*

Author's POV

                                "Yes, Nene?" teacher asked, "Where is Aoi and Akane? Are they absent today what happened?" Yashiro said.

*The teacher and whole class was confused*

Author's POV

                                 "Who is Akane and Aoi? I never heard of them? Are they transferee student?" teacher asked. "W-what do you mean? She was the girl who sat on that chai- 

*Yashiro saw another person seating in Aoi's and Akane's chair.*

Yashiro's POV

                                  W-what is happening? Why doesn't anyone remember Aoi and Akane? Did I went back to the past where they went to Misaki Stairs?! Wait no, Akane wasn't at Misaki Stairs? Was he? I don't remember! I have to tell Hanako-kun about this!

HELLOO SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT I NEED TO MAKE IT SHORT FOR MORE PARTS- SO SORRY IF YOU READ YASHIRO SAN OF THE GARDEN MY BROTHER DELETED IT :(( IT TOOK SO LONG TO TYPE SO YEAH BYEEE