Chapeter 1

Monday

8:10 am
Awaken by the annoying ringtone of her Nokia 6969, the vegan teacher slumped out of her bed to make herself a coffee. Looking at her calendar, Karen (that's her real name) noticed something: it's Monday, shopping day. The worst day of the week.

„Fuck, not that crap again!!" she groaned while finishing her coffee „every week the same torture". Y'all are probably wondering by now what she's so annoyed of, so here's the answer: meat. Raw, juicy, pink-red fleshy meat.

Some mouths would be watering by now, but our queen Karen is different.
She's been officially diagnosed with meatphobia since the age of six, now she can't go grocery shopping as any other people. Smelling, even seeing just the tiniest bit of meat makes her throw up instantly.

The vegan teacher pulled back her chair and stood up with an anguished expression on her face. Slowly, she's walking towards the bathroom to make herself ready. A quick face wash, brushing teeth and making a high ponytail. For clothes she's going with leggings and her favourite „eat meat - get beat" t-shirt.

While walking to the frontdoor, she's picking up some money and a tote bag from the sideboard. Throwing over a jacket (vegan leather ofc), she's inspecting herself in the big, golden framed mirror next to the shelf with her shoes. „looking gorgeous girl, she thinks". Karen grabs the keys, openes the door and dares a step out. Now there's no going back..

————————————————————————
to be continued lol