Untitled

UNTITLED (JE ONE SHOT)

"Baby, can you come over? Please?"

I received a text message from my girlfriend. Yes, my girlfriend. We've been together for 3 years.

I immediately dialed her number.

"Hello baby?" I asked worriedly.

"Baby, where are you? Can you come over, please?" I can here worries on her voice.

"I'm at the studio baby. Why? What's the problem? Tell me please."

"I want to tell it personally." Wala na. I still have three takes pero mas importante ang girlfriend ko.

"Moe... are you still there?" she asked making me back from my reverie.

"uhm, yes baby. Okay, I'm coming na. Kung ano man yan, please, wait for me. Don't cry, okay? I'll hang up na. I love you" I ended the call and walk towards the director.

I'm on my way now. I am so damn worried. Buti na lang pinayagan ako ni direk na umalis muna. Sinabi ko kasing may emergency and knowing direk, pag ganitong usapan, papayag agad siya. I think alam niya kung saan ako pupunta. Wala yung driver ko ngayon kaya ako ang nagdadrive. I already called mom to tell her that I leave the studio for her. She never asks why, I know that she knows that something is wrong. Alam na niya agad kung saan ako pupunta. She just told me to take care and tell her immediately if what the matter is.

My mom loves my girl so much. She never had an issue with her. Mas mahal nga niya kesa sakin, which makes me really happy, knowing that the two very important girls in my life love each other.

I arrived at their house and immediately walked up the stairs. I never bothered looking for her parents dahil sa sobrang worried na ako. Maybe I could just ask her where are they.

My hand shook as I reached for the door of her room. I opened it and slowly walked in. I found her standing at the balcony of her room. She's looking at nowhere. She's holding something on her fist. I slowly walked to her and hug her from behind.

"What's wrong baby" I whispered to her ear. She stiffened. Maybe nagulat siya.

"Moe, baby..." she caressed my face, as if memorizing every detail of it.

"Baby, please tell me. Anong problema. What's bothering you?" he asked again when I never answer his question. I know I'm so stubborn dahil pinapunta ko siya dito kahit alam kong may photoshoot siya today. Pag tungkol kasi sakin ang problema, agad-agad, andyan na siya. I really feel telling it to him now. Sobrang kinakabahan ako and natatakot. Baka hindi pa siya handa. Baka maghysterical siya.

"Moe, I love you" I tell him and I even gave him a chaste kiss on his lips.

"I love you more, baby. Now, tell me, what's your problem? Come on, baby" he asked looking directly to my eyes. As if telling me that everything's gonna be okay.

This is it. Sasabihin ko na. Kung ano mang reaksyon at desisyon niya, tatanggapin ko. At least masabi ko sa kanya.

I give him the thing that I'm holding right before he came. I'm holding it for more than an hour na. Right after I see it kanina, I immediately texted him.

"Here" kinuha niya yung nasa kamay ko. Kumunot ang noo niya at first pero napalitan ng pagkagulat. His eyes grew bigger and his mouth is open.

"Moe..." I called his attention. No response, instead he turned around and slowly went outside my room. I expected this to happen but I never thought it could be so hard and painful. My gaze followed him as my tears fall down. My knee became weak and I let myself fall on bed. I covered my mouth using my palm and bursted out.