Chapter 25 😏 - Last Chapter

Taylor's pov
"I'm going to Arizona, dumbass."

My brother spoke making me raise my eyebrows. "Well shii, that's some love." I say smiling to myself., he gives me a side eye, "When are you going?" I ask.

"In about an hour I'm leaving to the airport."

Damn, that's fast.

The door opens and in walks in Diego with a suitcase, I looked at Alex to see him stand up, "Get out of here." Alex told Diego.

This is the first time they saw each other after their fight.

"Relax, just came to say that I'm leaving." Diego says. "And look Alex I really don't wanna be on bad terms with you, after all we do share the same dad so let's just be mature and stop this war between us." Diego spoke, which honestly surprised me since I'd never expect Diego to say that.

I looked at Alex as he takes what Diego said in, he suddenly laughs in Diego's face.

"Oh you're funny brother, when you step out of the house there's going to be police waiting for you so they can arrest you for assaulting Ashley." Alex said smirking and instant fear flashes through Diego's face.

Well, he deserves it...

"This is a joke right?" Diego laughed nervously. "Nah, I don't think so." Alex presses his lips in a thin line, shaking his head.

"Anyways, I'll see you guys because I have a flight to catch." Alex spoke walking out the living room.

"You scared?" I turned to Diego, he bit his lip nervously and I chuckled taking the remote.

"Where is he going?" Diego asks. "He's going for Ashley, you know Alex and Ashley obviously love each other."

Then the sounds of bangs on the door filled my ear. "I think they're here for you." I smiled satisfied.

Alex
I sat on my bed smiling to myself, I'm finally gonna see my baby, I hope she didn't forget about me. My suitcase is already packed now I'm just waiting for my taxi to come, it's going to be a surprise for her and I hope she takes it well, I hope she won't be disappointed to see me.

I don't know how long I'll stay in Arizona, but I don't care unless I'm with Ashley.

And for college, I called in to say I have to take care of some really important family matter so I don't have to go to school for now, I didn't go for two weeks since I was in jail, and the school knows that which is bad.

...

Ashley
-Hours later-
"How are you feeling mom?" I asked my poor mother that was laying in her bed. She looked tired, but happy to be with me... it's around 8 o clock and I'm about to go eat dinner, with my mom, and my best friend Kee.

"You ready to go eat?" I asked her, she nodded with a little smile before getting out of her bed.

We go to the dining room and sit down on the table all together. Rosa our maid, got our food ready and started serving us spaghetti, which is moms favorite.

Before digging in the door bell rings.

"Who's that?" I ask my mom. "I'm not sure." Mom says, and Rosa goes to open the door.

I stand up from my seat excusing my self to see who's at the door because we never really get visits other than Kee.

As I walked to the door my breath hitched as I see Alex standing there with roses in his hands, he notices me and his reaction melts.