1/2

"Janay!where the fuck are you,I have to go in five minutes and you are still in the shower" My sister Janelle yelled on the phone. "Damn I'm getting dress hold on"

"Bitch I don't got time for this you just gonna have to let one of your friends pick you up"she said then hanged up "bu-" damn man I really don't have time for miss Johnson today talking about some 'maybe next time if you weren't late I wouldn't have to repeat anything' like bitch shut up before I smack you.

I got out my phone and called my friend Maryann or ann for short. "Yo Mary I need you to pick me up and yes I have gas money so hurry your ass up and come pick me up please"
"Ok I'm coming and your ass betta be dress", "bi- ok hurry up"

That's me beautiful and chocolate

And this my bestfriend Maryann. She sell the best weed in the bronx and oh yea I live in Brooklyn but she lives in the bronx we met at a block party

 She sell the best weed in the bronx and oh yea I live in Brooklyn but she lives in the bronx we met at a block party

"

Girl unt on we not playing no heartbreaking beyonce songs this early in moring turn that shit off" I said disconnecting her phone and switching it to the radio(sorry beyonce fans) "bitch you lucky your my friend cause I would be wrong if I slap your ass"she said mugging me "bitch shut your ass up you know you love me" I said smilling at her "shut up let's go were here"she said grabbing her purse and keys "bye bestie have a nice day at school" I said hugging her goodbye and walking off to my class. I go to school at NYU, but I live off campus with my sister she has this nice ass apartment that is near by her sugar daddy pay her bills at least that's what she tell me.

Meanwhile Beyonce and Jayz

"Baby, do you really have to go work this week or are you lying to me again?" Beyonce asked looking at Jayz and holding Ivy

"Bey I already told you this that I only love you and only you so, please stop questioning me ok?" Jay said then kissed bey on her temple. "Ok baby but don't think your off the hook with what you did last year"

Back to Janay

"Bitch miss Johnson actually thought she was doing something by giving me extra work like I didn't get a A in all my classes last semester"