Why Did You Leave?

I was cleaning the house up since the kids were in school. You're probably wondering who I am, well I'm Lily Scott. My husband is Stephen Scott, he works for our local bank. We've been married for about 5 years and we have 5 kids together. Actually 7 because there's two more on the way. Yes, I'm pregnant again with twins, this our second pair of twins.

Our oldest is 7 and our youngest is 1. We have 2 girls and 3 boys. Our oldest is Logan, second is Lucy, third and fourth is Oliver and Kyle and last but not least is our 1 year old daughter, Tori. I am 28 years old and Stephen is 29 years old. We started dating back when we were both in high school. I was a freshman and so was Stephen.

We live in a small town called Onarga,Illinois. Everybody in this town knows each other and their families. Anyways back to what I was doing, I look at the clock and it was almost one. Then I heard a knock on the door. 'Hmm I wonder who that could be?' I thought to myself. I went to the door and open it. I was surprise to see two police officers standing there.

"Mrs.Scott may we come in?" ask one of the police officers.

"Yes please come in officers."

We went to the living room and sat down. I know these police officers, one of them is Stephen's best friend and the other one, I barely know him.

"Lily something bad has happen." says Cooper.

"What happen?" I ask.

"Lily, Stephen was involve in a car accident on his way home from the bank."

A/N: sorry its short. Hope you like it!!