In a hopeless place. (On hold)

Prologue

The bath was full to the top no bubbles symbolizing no personality at the moment, well that’s how I fucking felt. I hoped in still wearing my River Island ripped jeans and light green plain top but I kicked off my shoes and socks.

As I slid into the bath, I noticed how it was dark; also how the tinted flower printed bathroom window, just now looked miserable like it had lost what it used to be. I felt the bitter coldness as I slid into the bitter bath and rose back up.  I sank back in this time my whole body underneath which caused the bath to overflow once more, the only body part outside the water was my right hand which was holding onto a half drunken ‘K Cider’ beer can. I came back up the water level.

My brown nose was now red and curly brown hair now soaking with untainted water.

I went back under feeling somebody else come into the water; there was no need to shot up as I knew how it was. I proceeded back up to the water level; it was like a new routine.

I looked at the familiar person across the bath tub from me. We starred at each other holding each other’s gazes, we both held poker faces not showing true emotions on how we really felt. No matter how much we hated each other, in less than 10minutes it would be love or lust, maybe love? It was hopeless, but it was some sort of love.

I starred at his blonde hair which was once dirty brown, but it suited his face yellow skin and his succulent pink plumped lips.

We were now smiling at each other nothing to flashy but something calm. This was a competition…

He dunked under the water with clothes on like me; he was wearing his black male doc marten’s beige top and faded skinny jeans with a beanie hat.

20 seconds later he pulled out, wiped the water out of his facing panting, we looked at each other and started laughing. Will this ever get old? I went under, but I didn’t last long as I came back up he was rolling up a blunt, I scooted over to him lying on his chest, while he twisted around me fixing his zoot

How did we end up like this ?