48

Tyler's POV

My stitches had to be redone and I've been home for a couple days so I'm back to doing school from home and hating my life more. Thankfully this time I've managed to convince the important teachers to let me video chat into the lessons so it's more human contact and not just staring at the walls. Sam hasn't spoken to me since I left them, I heard he was very vocal in trying to find me but has completely ignored me since I've been home. I've spoken to Dr Simon's son JJ a lot since we've met, he's 19 and because his sister had this happen before he doesn't want to see another girl get fucked up like that again so he's been there for me through it all.

It's so annoying not being able to talk to Sam, he has been the reason for me getting out of bed and having as much fun as I could through the drama and issues in my life. I don't think he realises it either. I've texted him a few times and I can see that he's seen it but he won't reply, I didn't know he was that pissed off. I'm starting to debate whether to continue on with Sam, it might be easier for him If I let go then he doesn't have to deal with all my issues and the drama I bring along with me.

It still hurts to stretch or bend so I'm back to just light duties and not being allowed to do much. Taylors back home and they seem to be getting along which is good because I never came here to cause trouble between them. Later today I'm going to get my immune shots which I can't wait for because it means Daniel gets off my back and eases up the restrictions.

Taylor and I have ordered my dress for homecoming in a couple weeks, I'm still not sure if I'm going with Sam or not and whether I'll have to go by myself. My dress is short and stunning, it's an embroided with a floral pattern and grey it's just so classy and elegant looking and I'm excited to stun people in it.

(Dress is from Lucy in the Sky, Not my photos obvs)

After my last class is finished for the day I head downstairs to where Daniel is sitting on his laptop

After my last class is finished for the day I head downstairs to where Daniel is sitting on his laptop. We haven't been on good terms since I was in hospital, we've barely said two words to each other.

"Hi" I sigh

"Leftovers are in the fridge" He replies

"I'm not hungry" I say

"That's been the only reason you've come down here in the last couple of days so why else are you down here" He says

"I thought we were going to get my shots?" I ask

"We are" He says

"So shouldn't we get going then?" I ask

"Probably" He says as he shuts his laptop