Love in Their Eyes

When Lexi woke up at 2 in the morning to find that her husband wasn't in bed with her, she panicked. She rolled out of bed and went to find him, because maybe the baby had just woken up. As she wanders the hall, she discovers that Christian is in neither of their sons rooms, so she kept looking throughout their house.

Stepping into the living room, she sees all 3 boys sitting on the couch. They're snuggled up in a blanket, silently watching the ocean waves. They were so content watching the waves, they didn't even notice that Lexi was watching them.

Slowly, she crept up to where Christian was sitting and holding Jordan. Ruffling his hair, she sat down in the spot next to him.

"What are you guys doing our here?" Lexi asked, curious what their excuse was.

"Noah couldn't sleep, so we came down here. Then Jordan woke up, so we grabbed him before he could wake you up", Christian replied. Lexi nodded, and rested her head against his shoulder. Noah was dozing off against Christian's shoulder, and Jordan was fast asleep in Christian's arms.

"You know", Christian started quietly. "I always wanted a life like this. With a family who means everything to me, and a career that I love. Couldn't have asked for anything better." Lexi smiled, feeling the same way. She definitely didn't predict that she would meet Christian, or marry him and have children with him. But it all worked out, and she's the happiest she's ever been.

Looking at Christian with love in her eyes, and seeing the same look in his eyes, she knew she was right were she needed to be.

Thank you all for reading! Make sure to check out my other stories, and look for more stories to be published in the future :)