All The Time In The World

I was in the choir room listening to everyone sing their songs. They were all so happy and most of them were better than me. "I invited the twins to watch. They were so exited,"  Angela said happily.

"They aren't coming," I mumbled knowing they were mad at me. I don't blame them though. I shouldn't have been so sensitive. They did nothing wrong and I pushed them away because of my jealousy.

"Y/N your turn," Mr.Flitwick announced. I sat up and went to the front.

I saw eyes on me and trying not to freak out I closed my eyes and sang as memories came

-You know those kinds of girls who look like they're made of honey and glass and sticky sweet ash-

I remember meeting Angela and thinking about how perfect she looked.

-burnt suger and a little bit of rum-

I remember mom drinking rum every time something bad happened.

-So i sit here and look at the girls in the sun dancing in the rain and just having some fun-

I remember not being allowed to go outside in case my clothes got dirty.

-But I think it's hard for these people to see that I love all these girls-

I remember loving the girls in the magazines and how perfect they looked.

-It's just that these girls know their okay, there's a beauty of knowing your place in the world-

I remember seeing other girls look so happy all the time.

-I don't want to be these or fame-

I remember everyone being scared because of my name.

-And I know it doesn't make sense to forget the past and I promise one day you'll be honey and glass-

I finished.

Everyone clapped politely but the people who clapped the loudest were Angela, Lee, Fred, and George. I was told I could leave now and I did with them behind me. One of them actually whistled.

"You're going to make it in," Angela said happily. "I didn't know you could sing," Lee said. "You should see her play guitar," Angela added making me turn red.

"You coming mate?" George asked as Fred was lagging behind. "You guys go. We'll catch up," I said as George winked at Fred. "I'm sure you will," Angela added.

We walked in silence for a bit. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap last night. I was just tired and"- and your saying exactly what Percy wants to believe," He said jokingly. I smiled an looked at him. "You really are the most stunning girl I've ever seen," He suddenly said. "Like honey and glass," He added quickly.

I turned to look at him and hugged him tight. He looked at my eyes and pulled me in closer before kissing my forehead. "When I'm allowed to you'll be my girlfriend. Wait no, my wife," He said. I smiled up a him. "Why me though? You can get anyone who isn't a mess or can love properly,"I stated. "We've got all the time in the world and you can't tell me we don't have anything," He whispered holding his hand, as he swung it back and forth. "I guess so Weasley. It might take a while,"I admitted. "Once again Y/N, all the time I the world,"He promised.
"All the time in the world," I repeated.