Omegan Safe Haven💙^ONE

Author : Hey There My Babies! Hope you enjoy~♡
%%%

"Katsuki...I want you to remember this, okay?"

Katsuki hummed softly as he looked up at his father and nodded. "Yes, What is it?"

His father chuckled softly before gingerly pulling katsuki onto his lap and sitting back in his comfortable chair. "I'm an Alpha, your brother is also one and your mother is a Gamma...but you Katsuki...you are special because you are an omega" He said making Katsuki frown softly.

"But...but I want to be an alpha too! Like you and Kisaru!" He exclaimed in sadness but Masaru, Katsuki's father, only smiled.

"Son, Being an alpha isn't all special like being an omega...you're so special plus, omega's get to do all kinds of super cool stuff"

Katsuki pouted with his arms crossed. "Yeah? Like what?"

Masaru laughed. "Like using magic" he said making Katsuki look up at him with his eyes wide and bright.

"Magic?!"

"Yes, all kinds of Magic that enables you to do special things" 

"Speacial things like what!?"

Masaru hummed before smiling brightly. "Like healing all kinds of battle scars and illnesses, nurturing nature and lots of other things too"

Katsuki frowned and puffed his cheeks. "That's so lame..."

"Maybe to you, but this world needs omegas like you otherwise we Alphas wouldn't have existed at all"

"Dad?" Katsuki asked nervously and Masaru hummed. "I dont see omegas around. Are they all dead? Am I the only omega?" Katsuki's eyes welled up in tears and he started to sniffle.

Masaru cooed softly before he cradled Katsuki on his chest. "Oh sweety, of course not...they're all just in a special place..."

"Special?"

"Yup! Come on, I'll tell you a story" Masaru said softly and Katsuki nodded as his little sobs dwindled to quiet sniffles.

"You remember I told you about the war between all Alphas? The one Grandpa was apart of?"

Katsuki nodded as he looked at his father and Masaru smiled. "Well...the war was about Omegas. The Alphas were in war because there was almost no Omegas born into the world at that time and therefore there was not enough Omegas for the amount of Alphas there were either...the Alphas that didn't have an Omega got jealous of those who did and they declared war...a war that lasted centuries...and had so many casualties..."

"That's so bad!" Katsuki said sniffling and Masaru chuckled.

"Yes, it is. After the war there were even fewer Omegas since they refused to mate with the Alphas. They were mad because they believed the Alphas only saw them as objects that they felt they had to fight and kill over but that time was different than now, that time the Omegas didn't have a say in what happens in their lives, they only lived to serve Alphas and bear their pups. The Omegas were practically hunted off the street and ra-" Masaru looked down at his son and gave him a soft smile. "...they did...bad things to them and...forced them to bear their pups...the Omegas were powerless against them"

"Stupid Alphas..." Katsuki mumbled softly into his father's shoulder making Masaru chuckle and run his fingers through Katsuki's soft, spiked blonde hair. "I'd kick all those meanies butts"

"It was a tough time for the Omegas but then one day the supernatural council had a meeting and the Shifter King was there too..." Masaru said and a soft look rested on his face.
"The Shifter king was angry about what was happening to the Omegas and thus he declared that all the Omegas from that day on, could have their own rights. It was an extremely happy day for all the Omegas, they finally broke free from their chains and could live their own happy lives..." Masaru said making Katsuki giggle.

"Then after a time the Shifter King's Mate gave birth to their son and once The Shifter King's son grew up till the age of twenty, he set out to create his own pack...and do you know what that pack is Katsuki?"

Katsuki shook his head with a curious gleam in his wide ruby eyes.

"That pack is called Lunar Eclipse. It's a pack only for Omegas...a Omegan Safe Haven if you will. A place where all the Omegas are under the protective care of the Shifter King's son, his name is Izuku Midoriya." Masaru said softly before he gave his son a stern look.

"Katsuki I need you to promise me this, if anything happens to me or bubba or you mother...promise me that you'll run away from this place and go to Lunar Eclipse. Katsuki are you listening?"

Katsuki nodded and gave his father a hug. "I promise Papa...I will find Lunar Eclipse and once I get there I'll drag that Deku here by his ears and have him save you guys and then we can all run away and form our own pack!"
Katsuki said with a determined smirk making his father laugh softly.

Masaru gave him a soft kiss on his forehead.
"Thank you Katsuki. I love you"

...

Katsuki gasped softly as he woke up with a start, his jacket was damp and freezing cold and so was his trousers. He sighed as he curled in on himself and looked up at the wide dark blue sky and the twinkling stars.

A cold wind blew past him and he clutched his jacket tighter against his body before letting out a shaky breath, gritting his teeth.

Why did I have to remember that now of all times...?

Katsuki puffed out a soft breath before sitting up against the large oak tree behind him. The freezing cold night had him trembling harshly.

Katsuki's stomach was hurting and his head was pounding but he faught against it and stood up from the damp and freezing forest floor. His leather boots crunching against the dead leaves beneath him as he started to walk deeper into the dense forest.

His vision was slightly foggy and his head was starting to spin and his quiet breathing was turning into pained pants but he just gritted his teeth and walked on, ignoring the tremendous pain he caused himself.

"Fuck" Katsuki cursed when he almost tripped over a small twig. "This isn't working...this-" he mumbled as his vision turned black for a second before blurring again.

Tears formed in Katsuki's sharp ruby eyes as he tried to keep them open. "No...f-fuck! I cant...n-not here...not now!" He slurred.

Katsuki so was out of it that he didn't even notice the claw marks on the trees he passed. It was always a clear sign that he was heading into someone else's territory, someone who wouldn't think twice before killing outsiders, someone powerful.

Katsuki gasped as a sharp pain speared through his whole body causing him to collapse onto the cold forest floor.

"N-No dammit! Get up! Fucking get u-up you-...you scum!" Katsuki cursed at himself as tears trailed down his pale and cold cheeks, his teeth gritted painfully before he let out a loud scream of anger and fell unconscious.

He was out before he could hear the heavy footsteps approaching him...

TO BE CONTINUED...

🐺 : Lucky charm of the day!