THE DRESS OF THE FUTURE

there was a man standing by my side and said "i will love the one who i first see of course that will be a girl" so i do something i act like i was walking and i accidentally bump him, "oh god i'm really sorry" and he replied "no it's okay so are you waiting for a train?" i think that he is incredebly insane why? because that is a bus station not a train station, "sorry, but this is a bus station" he replied "yeah i know i was joking you" so that i fake laugh "ha ha ha ha". so i walked slowly away from him. then i saw a lady crying to the garbage and her dress was so pretty and said "lady are you okay" she replied "i'm okay my dress is so ver beautiful right and i have to give this dress huhuhuhuhuhu" so i think that dress is really for me and i said "ookay honest with you when i was on 16 i want that dress, but now that i'm 19 i can't buy that any more" so i just lagh on inside and the lady said"amm okay i pick you owe this dress" i said "really thank you a bunch" so i brought that home and my brother are playing my barbie and he has a lipstick why he would do that. okay so i'm sleeping now and thinking what should i wear tommorow party, Oh! i know the dress that is so very shiny  nice and very very very very very very beautiful or pretty whatever okay so i wake up on morning and im saw my little brother cutting my dress  and he wear it it is sized like a 3 years old lady what should i wear today that's why i slappped my brother face and he said "oh my god sister thank you very much you gave me a pink face", ahhhhh i hate you very much i will kill you if you is sleeping i said to my brain. the party is started so i search and search for a dress on my closet but........ "wow what beautiful dress" i saw my classmates are on my birthday but they have a pretty dresses but now i have the most beautiful dress so i will keep this dress clean. i'm front of everyone and said "thank you everyone for coming to my party i'm so very glad you came to my precious party and you know my dress is beautiful i know that you want it okay" then my brother came and with a juice and he just accidentally throw the juice to my dress i'm really shocked and i say " OH MY GOD YOU LITTLE BROTHER YOU ARE SO CLUMSY THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DRESS I HAD YOUR SUCH A CLUMSY YOUR A GAY GAY!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW THAT MY BROTHER IS A GAY" and my brother doesn't here what i say but everyone does. when i go to my school and fast go to our classroom because people are looking at me, and when i got to our classroom the boys teased me and repet what i say and they all laugh and i say to them "you are so insane do you know how much that dress huh that is $50,000 dollars and my parent didn't know that i'm so very shy of you." okay so the movie has ended and i feel like i'm a spoiled bratt and i go up to the rooftop and i saw the lady who gave that dress to me and she said "you know girl i gave that dress to you because you want it when you said that your brother is cllumsy i'm there staring at you, evergirl wear that dress and they are very good to their things now but you you take care of that dress but but your motion does not change, so i think that you are such a miserable child your mother and father will be gone and alsoyour clumsy litttle brother you will go to future ha-ku-ma-sa-ra hahahahaha" wow that loud i just can't control myself why i'm movin?

SORRY THE STORY IS TO BE CONTINUED