Countess Who?

It was another beautiful day in Royal Preparatory Academy. All the students are helping each other cleaning up and organizing a concert venue for the music festival.

Sofia is on the stage managing everything.

Lakshmi went up to her, "Sofia, where should I put these?" Lakshmi asked holding 2 guitars.

"You can put those at the back of the stage" Sofia answered.

Lakshmi nodded as she took the guitars to the back stage.

Leona and Hugo are both hanging the spotlight on the ceiling. Sofia looked at them and gave them a thumbs up meaning they did a good job.

Just then, Ms. Flora, Fauna and Merrywhether, all flew in and were amazed to what the venue looks. They went up to Sofia who is just checking the final touches.

"Oh my, the venue looks amazing Princess Sofia" Ms. Flora said.

Sofia smiled, "Thank you Ms. Flora"

"Are you sure you've never manage a concert before dearie?" Ms. Fauna asked her.

"Well, setting up a concert is just the same as setting up a villager's ball or a rodeo" Sofia replied.

The fairies just smiled.

"Well, you did great Princess Sofia" Merrywhether said, "And also thanks to Princess Amber's connections organizing the rock concert, we've got quite a line up for the music festival" she added as she held up a long list.

Sofia just giggled.

Just then, Amber came running up to Sofia catching her breath.

"Sofia!" Amber said, still catching her breath.

Sofia saw her stepsister Amber, "Amber, are you okay?" she asked worried.

"Yes, yes I am now" Amber answered as she straightened herself up, "I need everyone's attention!" she said confidently.

Everyone heard Amber and all of them went up to her.

"Is there something you want to tell us Princess Amber?" Ms. Flora asked.

Amber took deep breaths, "I have the most amazing surprise ever!" she beamed, "and it's really going to blow your minds!" she added.

"Well-spill it Amber" James begged.

Amber started walking around, "it wasn't easy, in fact-it was terribly difficult, but I have manage to book the biggest star in the whole world at the main attraction music festival!" she screamed.

Zandar tried to guess, "Sia Serenade?"

Amber looked at Zandar, "Sia Serenade?, she's the 2nd most biggest star in the whole world" she said, "I have booked, the one, the only-Countess Coloratura!" Amber screamed.

Everyone's jaws dropped hearing that the biggest star, Countess Coloratura, will be performing at the music festival tonight, but Sofia is confused.

"Um, I'm afraid to ask, but, who is Countess Coloratura?" she asked innocently.

Everyone is shocked to hear that Sofia doesn't know Countess Coloratura, especially Amber who just froze in shock.

Sofia saw everyone looking at her which made her embarrassed but she wants to know who this biggest star in the whole world is.