Author's Note

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I promised myself that I will edit this one day and share it to you guys again. Maraming hindi nakakaalam na ito ang pinakaunang story na pinost ko sa Wattpad at nag-iisang teen fiction na ginawa ko sa buong writing career ko. I was known for writing BHO CAMP but before that series existed ay ang kuwento muna ni Denaley at Brel ang sinulat ko.

Most of the scenes here are inspired in real life but incorporating reality to a story is not easy. When I finished this way back 2012, 80% of the content of this book was fiction. That's why I want to edit or rewrite it. Kasi this time I want it to be at least 40 or 50% truthful.

This book will be overhauled so it will take a bit of time. Though it has scenes that are heavily inspired by real events, fiction pa rin po ito.

Supposed to be connected ito kay Den (from BHO CAMP) but with the way this story would end, hindi pwede. So to everyone that knows the connection of this book to Den, please know that this is a different story. The original story is the story of Den's grandparents. This story is not.

Anywoo~ I'm excited to share you this book.

This won't have my kickass heroines, iyong mga tumatalon ko na characters mula sa matataas na building, and it won't offer you the one promise that I always keep. But this story will hopefully give you the things it showed me.

Closure and acceptance ♡