Chapter 1

She admired my room for hours. It was the first time she came there after accepting my proposal weeks ago. She had been turning her head every now and then for the past thirty minutes since we arrived. I ignored her and entered the bathroom to wash down after a hard day’s work. I came back in boxer shorts only. It was then she realized there was someone around. She stared at me like a fool in kejetia. She blinked slowly and bit her lower lips. She smiled at me with great pleasure. I quickly knew she was up to something. I swerved my movement direction and walked into the corner of the room where I had my office desk and sat down. I began critical looks at her and admired her. She had a very cute body I could easily handle. She wasn’t that fat yet not too “skinny” too. She had also begun her own analysis of me. Her eyes raked over my form from the legs upwards, till she got stuck when she got to my pants.

Back to her description… she was a pretty young lady of about 5’3 and light brown skin. Her eyes sparkled. From my guess she was about 120Ibs and had toned muscles. Her breasts and butts suited her body perfectly. Lost in my thoughts, I turned to my computer to do nothing. I saw her now walking in my direction. Every step she took looked like the
final journey. She unbuttoned her robe which happened to be the only thing she was wearing aside her pant. She was about to sleep when I went for her that was how come she wore that only. The stripping said “hello” to my rod down in my shorts and it started to feel uneasy. She got to me, held my chin, raised my head up and said, “hey there, are ready to have me that much as I want you now?” She completed her statement with “I want to chop you smile”. For a long time, I had fancied myself immune to the seductive looks of the opposite sex that seem to enrapture men, thinking they were insignificant, but here I was, caught in the act and couldn’t help but admit to myself as I looked into her eyes. She was more beautiful than I initially knew her to be. She raised her eyebrows waiting for a response. I flashed a mouth full of pearly white set of teeth and said. “you want to find out?”. She climbed on me and began to make a trail on me starting from my lips.

Let me show you something, I whispered into her ears and grabbed her by the waist. I made supple kisses down her neck, through her breast cleavage down to her navel area. She felt good and smiled at me and I smiled back. I lifted her and placed her on the bed, took off her pant and parted her legs. I made trails down her leg and when I got to her inner thighs, she moaned in anticipation. I stopped to look at her beautiful moaning face then back to the game. I hitched up the one leg and begun to trail down the other leg. When I got to her inner thigh, she moaned louder this time. I got you, I said to myself. I then plunged my tongue into her wet pussy. I began to lick and suck her clit like an ice cream from Ice on
Ace. She put her hand on my head and said, “don’t stop baby, it feels so good”. I began to suck her clit till she begun to feel herself coming to orgasm. I’m cumming, she screamed with screechy voice whiles wanting to pull backwards but my strong arms wouldn’t allow. She moaned one last time and poured out her juice like a farmer watering his crops. She then came closer with her lips and kissed me like crazy. It’s my turn, she said and smiled. She made her way down my rod with her mouth. She licked around it slowly.
Fuck, that was great. She then sucked it up and down like a popsicle whiles massaging the twin brothers beneath it. She increased her tempo and rapidly moved up and down my shaft. She could only take it half way but it felt like heaven. I groaned in moans to catalyze her actions. She realized I was to release. She pulled away and stroked with her hand. Just
when she pulled away, “there I was”. And guess what, I fucking shot my god damn load in
her left eye. Shit, I yelled. Baby I’m sorry. She rushed to the washroom to wash it down before the worst happened. The climax of the moment dropped. I lied flat to my back looking up to the whirling fan. It was then I realized the stress in sex. The fan moved at its maximum speed but I was still sweating profusely. As I was lost in thoughts, I felt her tongue in my mouth and her hand on my shaft. The walls of Jericho were rising again.
Second half has begun; I spoke in my mind. I need you inside me now, she whispered into my ear and continued kissing.

Chapter 2 same time tomorrow. Dont miss it
Please vote as well. Thank you