Bei Kun

"Think about it?" Noami says. "Well I have to study, the finals are coming soon." Victoria said. "But we have to gooooo, it's a once in a lifetime thing!!" Noami says drastically. "Fine.....Wednesday?" Victoria says. "Yep!!!" Noami says hugging Victoria tightly. "Okay okay, now let me go!!!" Said Victoria annoyed. "Fineeeee, bye Victoria!!!" Said noami as she walked away down the school hallway. Victoria sighed because she knew that she had to study extra hard because of the party she agreed to go to. "Well I guess let's head to the library" said Victoria under her breath. Victoria started forwards the school library while holding her phone and school schedule in her hands. She got the library at 7:24 pm. "Okay let's get started" said Victoria under her breath once again. She got to a table, they were all empty due to it being a late Friday night. She grabbed a book about mathmatics from behind her in the library cart. "Hey Victoria!" Said a voice from a distance. Victoria looked up to see Eliza. "Hey Eliza" said Victoria. "What you up to???" Said Eliza curiously. "Studying for the year finals" said Victoria. "Can I study with you?" Said Eliza. "Sure, take a seat" said Victoria happily to have a study buddy. A hour had passed, and Victoria and Eliza were still studying. Victoria was reading a book about Chinese history, when a shadow appeared in the glimpse of her eye. She looked up startled and unsettled. "You okay Victoria?" Said Eliza. "yeah....I'm fine..." Said Victoria shakily. "Okay...." Said Eliza cautiously. Victoria looked down at her book to keep studying, but she got this uneasy feeling that someone was watching her. "Imma go home..." Said Victoria. "Okay, see ya on Monday Victoria" said Eliza still focusing on studying. Victoria grabbed her bag and started to the exit. She started to take cautious fast steps. She walked out of the school library to see that it was much later than she thought. She walked down the school hall, past the science and math classrooms. She found the school exit and started home. She walked down, Oak Street. "A few more blocks home" Victoria thought happily. She heard a loud ruffling sound. She turned around slowly but cautiously to see, Eliza again. "H-hello Eliza, what are you doing here?" Said Victoria startled. "Oh nothing, just following my love" said Eliza. "O-oh well umm where's your love???" Said Victoria. "I'm looking at her" said Eliza staring right into Victoria's bright blue eyes. "I- uhhh-" said Victoria flustered and spooked. Eliza grabbed Victoria's arm and pushed her on the sidewalk. "Victoria.. you can't ignore me now" said Eliza smiling. Victoria tried to grab her phone, but Eliza grabbed it before her. "I told you.....you can't ignore me now love" said Eliza frowning. Victoria looked straight into Eliza's brown eyes and started to cry. Eliza grabbed Victoria's arm and pulled her up. "Don't cry my love...." Said Eliza playing with Victoria's light brown hair. Victoria's eyes widened when Eliza grabbed Victoria and pushed her into the mini van they were next to. "Can't escape now..." Said Eliza smirking. Eliza shut the van's door and locked it. Victoria pounded on the door to be let out. "LET ME OUT NOW ELIZA......YOU CANT KEEP ME HERE!". yelled Victoria, Eliza said through the doors small window, "your mine forever now ..." Said Eliza smiling happily. Victoria started to cry knowing she was trapped.