Dont go

Nobody's pov
"No Krystall don't go please I'm scared" Destiny said trying to pull her sister back. " you know what will happen if I don't " Krystall looked at her little sisters big blue eyes. Destinys hand let go off her big sisters. As Krystall walked down the steps she heard yelling and bottles breaking. " you dumb bitch how many times do I have to tell you make sure the house is cleaned" their stepdad yelled. " I'm sorry I had homework" Krystall yelled. "that's a lie" he yelled and slapped Krystall. " bring me your sister I got have a "talk" with her" he said pointing upstairs. "Krystall don't make me go please" destiny begged. "I'm sorry but he wants you" Krystall says not letting a tear escape her eyes. Destiny walked down the steps. "y-you wanted to see me" she said in a small squeak. " yea I need you to get ready for "my friends" their coming over so be ready" he said looking at her with a perverted smile. she knew what was gonna happen. " he wants be to dress nice his "friends" are coming over for me" Destiny said crying in her sisters arms. "shh it's okay don't worry" Krystall says hugging her sister.

Hey guys yea I know another book but Idc I would like to thank Krystall0Anne for being my best friend and sister in this book.
Vote comment share follow!