Feel good princess? - Rafe cameron

Warnings: jokes about sugar daddy's! Sex¡ and unprotected sex!

"Y/N!" Yelled rafe from across the room, "Come sit on my lap!" Him, and his buddy's topper and Kelce were all sitting over on the Patio playing poker and smoking weed

"Y/N!" Yelled rafe from across the room, "Come sit on my lap!" Him, and his buddy's topper and Kelce were all sitting over on the Patio playing poker and smoking weed. You, on the other hand, we're sitting with Kie and Sara just having a good time talking about your days and eating from a bowl of chips. "I'm busy at the moment", you yelled back to him. You saw his face shift, to a mixture between anger and disappointment. "Your not busy any more." He said in a selfish manor. As you were about to reply, "wha-" he had already walked over to you and scooped you into his arms, bride style. With a smerk of course. He brought you back to his table and sat down in the corner bend of the couch. Then he sat right next you and patted on his leg, silently ordering you to sit there. You obeyed. Now sitting on his thigh, you watched him play, and almost surprising he won.

"I'll sugar daddy you." He joked. "Of course you will, we wouldn't be fucking if you didn't.", you added. "Yeah? Is that so?" He asked you as he began standing up, pulling you with him by your hips. Handing you a Lincoln, you swooped you up, again. "Wow, what a sugar daddy you are huh? 5 bucks? I'm rich!"

Before you knew it we were in the bedroom. He threw you onto his silk sheeted bed. "Ow!" You yelled, of course you were teasing though, you secretly loved when rafe played rough. Looking at you with a loving stare, rafe took of his tight shirt revealing his strong abs and biceps, causing you to bight your lips with a smerk.

He then slowly got onto the bed with you, taking off your shirt along with your sexy bra, he said, "wow I love your beautiful tits. When he started fidgeting with your breasts you began to kiss him. Not a peck of course, a real kiss. He slid his warm tounge into your mouth, and you did the same, your tounges dancing with eachother gave you both a sense of love. Pulling back his head from yours, "y/n?" He said, requesting your acknowledgment. "Yeah rafe? Is something wrong? With a smile he said, "no, not at the slightest, I just want to make sure you understand how much I love you." "To infinity and beyond.", you replied going back in for another kiss.

Rafe moved his big hands under your skirt to feel you out, "oh no panties I see, slut", he joked. Your were about to laugh, but you were inturupted by your own moan, "oh my god rafe, that feels so good!" You could no longer kiss him because you were unable to control your own body, your head threw itself back and your eyes rolled back into your head at the feel of the way he rubbed your clit. "Feel good princess?" "Oh my fucking god rafe, literally amazing."

But he stopped to sit up and unbuckle his belt and unzip he's jeans. He pulled out his hard dick and teased my wet center, "oh you asshole, just fuck me already." "Ahhhhh, okay princess." He slid in you and  You couldn't contain yourself. "Ahh, rafey!!" You moaned.

It was almost embarrassing that he made you feel so good you could cum in under a minute. But keep in mind I said "almost embarrassing" it wasn't embarrassing cause you did the same for him. Rafe hit all your spots perfectly, over and over, and it just made you feel so amazing. And he told you your pussy was perfect for his dick, your hole was just the perfect size for him.

Not two minutes later, he filled you up at almost the exact same time you made it to your own orgasm. The two of you qickly re-clothed your selves. Then headed back downstairs to hang out with everyone.

When we got down there we sat with his buddy's once again, "well seems like you two had fun up there huh?", Said top. What how would he know? You thought to yourself. "What,", asked rafe. Dude you had her moaning louder then a jet. We could all hear. Which gave Rafe a sense of pride. "And your flys down.", added kelce. That did not give him any pride. lol.

a/n: thank you so much for reading and please feel free to leave suggestions, I hope you enjoyed this and also the bit of humor I left for you at the end! Thanks! Bye for now whores. ;)