The mission

Authors note: This story is set in the future and in arrowverse I will mostly have the hero's kids in the story but there will be some time travel. This story can get really dark at parts. Other that that I will put warnings in front of each chapter. Have fun my lovely's and may the odds be ever in your favor.
TW: mentions of torture and guns
*4 years ago*
My boots hit the floor one after another as I led the march, the march that could save my life or end it. I walked down the hall Cadmus agents close behind me pushing me forward. After 13 years of torcher and brain washing I was finally getting out of this place. I had a plan once they let me outside for my next mission taking off the cuffs that kept me from attacking them. They didn't know that all the brainwashing had washed off that I was slowly remembering everything all of time before Cadmus. I know who I am daughter of Kara Zor-el an 18 year old girl taken at the age of 5 trained, Tortured, and brainwashed to do there bidding.

The sun glaring in my eyes as we walked outside I almost never saw the sun, they kept me in a light proof room under light kryptonite so that they could have full control over me at all times. I never got enough sunlight use my powers and the kryptonite made sure of that. I was always in pain to teach me a less or the kryptonite alone caused pain. The only time I ever remember not being in my room was when they trained me to be a killer. With my powers I was the perfect weapon, an unstoppable killing machine. The sunlight burned my skin as the pain was relived from my body. I was handed a file and uncuffed. 

 *End of flashback*

"Olivia, Olivia!!!"

"What do you want Jordan?" I sighed in exasperation as Jordan walked in to the room. Holding a folder in his hands. Me and Jordan had a brother sister relationship we were very close we worked at Argus together or well Jordan worked for me at Argus. Being director had its perks although I did the same missions as everyone else to prove that I was in no way above them.

"I've got a mission for you its undercover, you up for it?" 

"Depends were is it?" I asked as I got up walking over to him taking the folder. My eye going wide as I read. "THE DAILY PLANET IN 2020? Are you crazy no this is not a good idea." 

"Olivia this is the best option at the moment, What else do we have left? We lost all of the information that we have of Cadmus when your mom died. So the best option is to get it first hand from the daily planet and my dad." 

" I get the cause and all believe me I want to take down Cadmus as much as anybody. I mean at this point they are in the government infecting everything are world is falling apart in there grasp." 

"Then you agree that this is the best option." 

"Sure I will go on the mission you have to run Argus while I'm gone thought." I thought for a second going behind desk to grab my com. This is going to be a long mission A month at the very least likely longer. "I am going to go grab my stuff and saw goodbye to the team, Make sure that I have all of the idea that I will need oh and an apartment." I though again for a second " A job would be nice to you think you can do all that from here?"

"Why do you even ask these questions I can do anything,"" Jordan sits down at my computer looks confused " I think I will ask William to do this for time management and stuff like that." I giggled walking out of his office to go talk to Nora my girlfriend. Ok I love the sound of that just thinking about Nora sent butterfly's threw my stomach.

OK sorry it is sort of short I just wanted to get the first chapter out of the way so that the project is started.  -Arrowflashsuper  (on tik tok) Rose