𝗬𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗸

Y/n certainly wasn't expecting to find something like this when she got home.

"Sui! Qiqi! What are you doing!??"

Haiyang and Qiqi both froze, giving y/n equally surprised looks when they heard her startled voice and the sound of the front door opening.

The little zombie girl was dragging an unconscious, tied up Childe by the feet while Haiyang was in the process of unceremoniously stuffing Zhongli into the closet.

"...nothing." Haiyang blurted.

"Oh, so you're lying to my face now?" y/n scoffed, crossing her arms, "Haiyang, get Zhongli out of the closet. Qiqi, untie Childe this instant!"

Qiqi shrugged, "Mm, okay."

Haiyang looked like he was having a silent debate with himself before pouting, "No, you can't just order me around."

"THE FUGG I CAN BOI, DIS MY HOUSE, GET YO ASS OVER HERE!" y/n shouted, taking off her shoe and running at Haiyang who let out a high pitched scream of terror.

Twenty minutes later, Zhongli and Childe were sitting on y/n's couch. The two of them were cold, exhausted and traumatized by what they'd been through.

Zhongli had been brutally stuffed into a closet, but his behind couldn't fit in, so it was obvious he was rather achey. Plus, Qiqi had frozen him alive.

Same with Childe except Haiyang was a little less mean with him. Well, not really.

Him and Qiqi bet on how long he could last before passing out if they dumped water on him and dropped him in a pit full of electro slimes ready to zap his ginger ass.

He did well, Haiyang was impressed.

But still passed out eventually.

Qiqi was sitting on the end of the couch, with some coconut milk, beside Childe who was trying his best to subtly scoot away from the small child.

Y/n had given Zhongli and Childe some tea and even took the time to personally ruffle their hair with a towel in order to dry them off a little bit.

She'd ordered an oddly quiet Haiyang into the closet after delivering an electrifying slap to the face with her shoe and he obeyed, retreating to the dark depths of his momentary confinement.

The h/c haired woman sighed as she returned from kitchen and took a seat across from her guests. The small zombie child took notice and immediately hopped off the couch to run over and take a seat next to y/n instead.

Both Zhongli and Childe braced for shouting when y/n inhaled but were surprised when y/n's shoulders sagged a little with exhaustion and she bowed.

With her head down, and her voice meek, she uttered a soft, "I'm terribly sorry..."

Childe would've said it was fine but it wasn't. He was tortured by a small child and a man with something against him.

The ginger vividly recalled the cerulean haired man ranting about it being his fault y/n almost drowned and it would've been disastrous had her, ahem "fine ass self got her brain working in time to row a boat all the way out to sea and smooth talk some sense into me!" all while Childe was being bodyslammed by geovishaps.

"I should've known something was off when I heard Haiyang humming about a roach problem..." y/n murmured then gave the two men an apologetic smile, "I can't say I'll get him under control since he's a grown man and can manage himself but I'll do everything in my power to make sure it never happens again. And..."

There was silence before Qiqi noticed that y/n was looking at her and blinked once with a soft, "Oh."

The zombie looked at the two men and spoke in a monotone voice, "Qiqi's sorry. I'll never do it again. Well, unless I forget, then I'll probably do it again."

And with that, she mimicked y/n and bowed her head as well, remaining perfectly still.

Childe looked somewhat mortified while Zhongli only smiled with a, "Your apology is accepted. Thank you, Qiqi."

"Cool beans." Qiqi said with a nod before continuing to drink her coconut milk, legs kicking back and forth.

"I believe I owe the two of you another apology. It wasn't right of me to... uhm... attack you guys in the bank." y/n said awkwardly, rubbing the back of her neck, "I was just so frustrated in that moment, plus I'd nearly drowned hours before..., but I wasn't thinking and I ended up hurting the two of you."

"It's quite alright, y/n!" Childe exclaimed then smiled wearily, "And it wasn't really right of me to pay for the kite you'd ordered. You could've taken it the wrong way and giving it to you so soon after you beat my ass wasn't the best decision either..."

"Ahaha..." y/n was sweating bullets now.

"But I accept your apology!" Childe chimed and gave y/n a grin, "You got me pretty good though! Y'know, to make it up to me, we should fight sometime."

Y/n's expression went dark, "..."

"How about dinner instead."

Y/n smiled, "Sounds good."

She glanced at Zhongli who gave her a small smile and a, "I too accept your apology."

There was yet another quiet sigh from the closet, one only y/n heard and she clapped her hands together with a smile.

"Well, now that that's settled, you guys should leave. I need to get Qiqi back to the Pharmacy and Haiyang and I need to have a nice long chat." y/n chirped.

Zhongli and Childe had never walked so fast in their lives, bidding y/n goodbye and getting as far away from her house as possible.

Qiqj had spotted Suzu, the raven having returned yet again, snickering to herself and went to talk to the bird while y/n wandered over to Haiyang's closet.

She hesitated before opening the door only for Haiyang to grab her by the arm.

YOINK!

She was dragged into the closet and the door was shut behind her in an instant.

"Holy-" y/n shook her head, eyes adjusting to the dark, "Haiyang, I-oh."

The God had grabbed her face so she couldn't look at anything else but him, not that she could see much in the closet.

His eyes seemed to glow in the dark and his expression was rather serious.

"Why."

"Why what?"

Haiyang looked like he was pouting, "Why would you apologize to those two. They wronged you first and they had it coming!"

Oh Haiyang, you sweet sweet idiot.

(Hnnngh, it took me so long to do this-)