Chapter 4

*cries because i forgot this book existed*

Ash POV:

I tried opening my eyes, i tried to open them and everything seems so blurry, i saw Pikachu laying beside me but when i was about the reach him i fainted

Kukui POV:

I was watching TV and drinking Cocoa and beside me is a rockruff, playing with his toy. The Suddenly Rockruff's ears twitched and started sniffing

"Rockruff whats wrong?" I asked

He jumped off the couch and went outside, i followed him and heared a bark, i followed the bark, my eyes Widened. Its a kid laying on the sand with blood on his head, arms and cuts on him, and a Pikachu laying beside him.
I look around and it seems nobody is here, carried him and The Pikachu and got to the Cabin and treated them

3 hours later

It's been 3 hours since i treated this two,
And by the looks of the kid, it seems that he doesn't belong here. For some reason he looks familiar, it's like i saw him somewhere before..

Rockruff's tail started wagging and barking, and when i looked at him the Pikachu is Awake..

He looked around and see the unconscious boy, he runs towards him and started Saying Pikachu sad noises, I guess that boy is its trainer huh?

"Don't worry your trainer will be fine"

He looked at me and his red cheeks started sparkling with electricity,

"Woah calm down bud, I'm not gonna hurt you.. I'm actually the one who treated you both, you guy's are in safe hands"

The Pikachu stopped sparkling electricity and Rockruff started barking, it seems that he wanted to play with the Pikachu..

Pikachu shaked his head and sat beside his trainer, and Rockruff tried to sat beside him.

"Rockruff let Pikachu be, he wanted to know if his trainer is fine"

Then Rockruff walked towards me

____

It's been 7 hours and it seems that Pikachu gained my trust, i fed them with Poké food and suddenly we heard a groan, we rushed and we saw the Trainer Awake

Ash POV:

I opened my Eye's i felt I'm on a couch and it seems I'm in a sort of like a cabin?
I felt there's something on my head.. it's bandages Wrapped on my head and arms..

I groaned and suddenly a familiar Pikachu jumped on me.. and a man with a Pokémon looks like a kind of puppy?.. followed Pikachu, and then i asked..

Who are you?

Who am i?
.
.
.
.
Sorry if this chapter is hella short, i got lazy. And forgot this book's existance.