||Overtures||

Disclaimer: I do NOT own the characters, they belong to the show Miraculous Ladybug. The story is simply a fanfic of mine, and how I wish the storyline would go all the while not losing the personality of each character and their voice. Please don't forget to vote and leave some positive, and funny comments (cause I just know our fandom has the best of humor).

Enjoy the roller-coaster!

My kitty

Caught in a web of lies, Chat Noir's once growing love begins to dull. And at the loss of her partner, one too many times, Marinette's endless crush becomes rather confusing. Things get even more complicated the more time they spend together. Either as superheroes, or as normal high schoolers.

And an epic romance between two conflicted teenagers ensues.

Met with the strongest Shadowmoth has ever been, they fight alongside each other, only to battle insanely powerful villains, and endure dreaded nightmares, unlike the ones they've seen before. And that included Ladybug herself.

One villain specifically, ruined everything.

The day Ladybug comes face to face with Chat Noir's death, things take a turn. And a heart-wrenching reveal awaits.

Radiant, carefree, dreamy... Adrien, the fragrance.

Lovely, complicated, slow-burn... My Kitty, the fanfic.

* * *

I'd like to think they're 15/16 in this fic, not that it makes much of a difference but 14 is a bit too young, so let's just pretend lol. Either way, there wouldn't be smut (much to your disappointment) Just romance!

Includes all ships of the love-square. Unfortunately, can't promise much Ladrien because I couldn't really find many scenarios to have them interact. (There will be some moments though, I could never forget about y'all Ladrien stans)

But hey! Lots of complicated love between the rest, and even a reversed (ish) love-square! Therefore, Ladynoir and Marichat for the win (especially the Ladynoir dramaaaaa!)

Throw in a little bit of spice, and Adrienette makes it to the team too ;)

I'm not gonna lie, I tried my best to make it realistic for the two to struggle with their love. Some things that Marinette did piss me off to no end, even as the author, but I didn't want to lose her personality. I wanted her to genuinely be, y'know, Marinette.

I also wanted Adrien to love Marinette, even if just a bit, and not simply after he finds out she's Ladybug. And I wanted Ladybug to fall in love with Chat Noir, at least a little, before she finds out he's Adrien. It would be unfair and toxic, if they became canon because they found out their true identities. That's at least what I think.

(WARNING⚠️) Please NOTE: if you haven't watched season 4 yet, then read at your own risk, there'll be lots of spoilers!!! Because this was written as season 4 was being released.

Also please, don't pronounce "Chat" as "Shat" lmao I beg you. It's "Cat" but written the original way.