Ch. 1

Alyssa POV

I came home from school i yelled my moms name and she didn't answer huh she is gone again so i am alone with my step dad that abuses me like one day my mom left to work on a Saturday morning

* FLASHBACK

I went to the bathroom and did my business when my father walks in with a creepy smile on his face I look at him get out I scream he laughs and comes closer I pull my pants up and try to walk out but my father blocks the door he shuts it with his foot and locks it. The next thing I know I am getting raped by him
* END OF FLASH BACK

I shake that thought out off my mind I walk upstairs and see that my father is on the floor eating something I tilt my head and see it is my mom I gasp quietly and shut the door.

I got Scared I close the door and run to my room and pack my cloths and then I hear my front door open its my boyfriend come here he tells me I nod when I have everything packed I ask him what's going on and he tells me a zombie apocalypse is happening I stand there what I say he nods and takes me to the kitchen he takes food and fruits and stuffs them in my bag when we walk out side I see these things walking down my street in a big horde my boyfriend grabs my hand and starts running I feel one of them grab my hair I'm not surprised i am not that fast I scream my boyfriend looks back sadly and pushes it off my he hands me my bag and his gun and everything I look at him confused he runs toward the things I watch as they rip him apart I stare and tears form and slide down my cheeks.
RUNNN he yells I do what he tells me to and run into the forest. I run and run until i stopped to catch my breath. When I find a tree I can climb I go up it and sit on a tree branch. I break down I cry and cry until I feel better a lot can happen in one day more then you think. I look down at what I am wearing. And sigh at least I have some comfy clothes. I smile as tears stream down my cheek. I wrap myself with a blanket that my boyfriend packed my and fell asleep on that tree.
SKIP TO MORNING
When I wake up I hear moans i look down and see the things I stare looking at them they were all just humans a few days ago now look at them. I just keep looking at them till i hear gun shots and see them fall to the ground. I look around trying to find the person who shot them. There's no one there that's weird I think as I slowly get down from the tree.when I get to the ground I start to walk around what if I can find another human.i know that it hasn't been long but I am very social and like talking to people.

Someone interrupted my thoughts when I heard moans it was 7 of those ugly things called "walkers" so for the last time I ran and ran, until I found a house there I knocked on the door and killed 3 zombies I closed the door and when to look for the kitchen to sit down and drink some water and rest for a little.

I rested a good couple of minutes. I heard something fall from upstairs and I when to investigate. I when upstairs I checked every room but there still one I when over there and the door was locked and was weird so I knock the door out just what I wanted there were 2 people a girl and a boy.

Please don't hurt us, the to person said.

Don't worry I am not going to hurt you I am just 13 old years I don't want to kill people, I said.

Come on let's go downstairs there's nothing there anymore I killed them already so let's go, I told them.

So they follow me it was getting dark outside so I went to look for some candle and only found 5 so I put 2 on my bag and lighted 3 I put 1 on the kitchen and 2 at the living room. I was silent and awkward so I am going to start the conversation.