Masters Punishment.

I sit on the hard floor naked, head bowed at Masters feet. A bottle of water in my hand, my bladder already feeling uncomfortable.

"Drink up you thieving slut" he growls quietly. I hate it when his voice sounds like that, it means lve done wrong, very wrong. I want to protest that it was only one cake, the smallest one of the batch ld baked but l know it's pointless. He told me to wait until he got home, l couldn't resist. I ate the smallest and hid the case at the bottom of the bin,forgetting he could count, the tin held 12,there,were 11.

I drank more water, in the hour he had been home this was my second bottle. The cold floor did nothing to help my filling bladder. I sit sulkily cursing myself for being so stupid. I wanted to please him l really did but they had smelled so good.

I pull my legs up tighter, l feel the weight of the liquid in my bladder against my muscles. Master looks down at me "This is what you get for trying to defy me" l nod my head slowly. Closing my eyes l take a few deep breaths concentrating on the sensation.

"How bad is it?" he asks
"9" l reply meeting his gaze and taking another swig.
"Tell me" he urges. I think about my words before speaking.
"l can feel my muscles clenching to hold it in, there's a pressure on my pussy from my pee, lm so full now" my voice is almost a whisper.
"Good girl" l look at his lap his erection showing through his trousers. I love that l can do this to him even when it's no fun for me.

The pressure is growing, ten minutes pass like a lifetime. I shift again as the pressure grows suddenly, l clench my pelvic muscles tight.

"Stand up" Master orders "Feet shoulder width apart" l do as he asks, the weight of my pee suddenly hitting my stomach and the area around my clit. He watches my pussy twitch as l clench the muscles again.

"I don't think it will too much longer now do you?" he raises an eyebrow.
"No master, l can't hold on for much longer" another wave hits me, l want to clutch myself tightly but l know he won't let me so l stand as he asked me to. I feel like my pee is pushing at the door of my hole, battering it with a heavy weight until the door bursts open. Another deep breath. My legs start shaking with the effort.

"It's hurting now isn't it?" he, asks, again l nod. I feel a tickle on my inner thigh, his gaze follows mine as a single drip starts it's, way down my leg. We watch it until it reaches the floor under my bare foot. When l look up at him he's smiling.

"Bend your knees" he says. I squat slightly making an involuntary moan as a rush of pee escapes me, some runs down my leg, some drips off my pussy lips with a soft "pat pat" sound as it lands on the floor. My legs, are like jelly.

"Stand" Master orders, l straighten my knees and the pee leaks again, my peehole twitches feeling another enslaught from the battering ram on the other side.

"Master, l can't hold it!" l cry as another trickle forces its way out, some warm running down the track on my leg the rest making little drips on the floor like golden raindrops.

My peehole quivers and begins to lose the battle as a thin stream drips off my lips joining to little splatters into a bigger one. Master smiles as the stream thickens. He cups his hands under it catching the liquid and brings them upto my mound, bathing it in the warm pee as it fills his hands. My clit swells, as the warm pee engulfs it in its own little cupped hand piss bath.
"Oh that's nice isn't it? He asks, again l nod blushing. My piss overflows from his hands and runs down his bare arms where it drips from his elbows. I am lost in the moment, the delicious sense of relief coupled with my swollen piss warmed clit filling all of my senses. Still the pee comes, his elbows now dripping a steady rhythm as his hands continue to overflow.

"Good girl, very good girl" he murmurs lowering his hands and watching the river flow into them with fascination. I'm returning to the present now as my stream slows, the relief being replaced by shame. His hand are now empty, shining with the, wet they once held, the hairs on his arms flattened by the wetness.

I'm standing in a warm puddle my legs wet and glistening. I look at Master burning with shame. He smiles at me.
"Go and get showered little girl, you have received your punishment"
I smile back "l love you".