The Start Of A New Begging

Warning if you have not finished american horror story season 1 I advise you not to read this. There may be spoilers in it.

Tate's POV

"I prepare for the Nobel war" I said to Ben at one of our appointments, little did I know that I would have to fight my own. I am thinking to myself while sitting at the bottom of the basement steps.

It has been 2 years since I have talked let alone even seen Violet in the house. I mean I know I have made mistakes but that was then and this is now! I just wish she would get over it already so we could work things out, because I know she can't stay mad at me forever.

Vivian was walking down the basement stairs as I was crying, she looks at me then sits down and holds me. I look up at her with my blood shot red eyes from crying "Why are you here, aren't you still mad about what I did" she looked at me in the sincerest way "Tate you are different now and I see that , you are just so sad without violet. Me and Ben see that. You need to reach out to her and tell her how you feel" I look up wipe my eyes and it takes a lot to let out the little words that I do "But what if she doesn't want to see me, if she did don't you think she would have came to talk to me or at least not hide herself from me for the past two years?" "Tate" Vivian looks at me and says" She may be just as scared as you,but it is worth a shot"

I look down at my ripped jeans and black converse and fiddle with the string hanging from my green and black stripped sweater and look at Vivian and say,"I guess it is worth a shot".I get up and walk up stairs to the top of the basement steps take a deep breath, and go into the main house.

Violet's POV

There I am sitting listening to the same old sad, depressing, music that gives me dirty little pleasures in some ways. I sit back on my bed and look up at the roof  with my music blaring, and think about Tate, and his gorgeous blonde locks,his piercing brown eyes, the thing that he did when he smiled,...god did I miss that. Control yourself Violet I thought, he rapped your mom and killed all of those innocent people. I had to get my head out of the clouds he wasn't a good person. And even if I wanted to talk to him I haven't seen him in two years and have no clue where to find him, so whatever I thought to myself.

Tate's POV

There I was standing right outside of Violets door. I had confidence , or at least a little. I opened the door and peared in. There she was the beautiful Violet with her music playing like always, in her floral dress with a yellow sweater and a fedora. She looks up as I start to walk in. She looks suprised , or happy, or mad. I don't even know anymore but the second our eyes meet I started to tear up, and so did she.

She ran up to me and gave me a big hug. "Tate", Violet said "Is this really you", she whispered in my ear as she was crying. I look up "Yes its me Vi". "Oh god Tate, I missed you so much. I mean I would have come to visit but I didn't know where to find you and what you would have thought!". I smile with happiness all around me, "Vi can we sit on your floor like old times and talk. You know just about stuff, and life". She looked at me and smiled, "Of course Tate but for today I don't wanna talk about the past, we can get to that later, just about now please". I smirked a bit ,"Anything for Vi"

We sit on her floor and talk for hours just about random stuff like we always used to. Finally things were normal again and right with the world! Now I don't expect things to go right back to the way they were before, but at least this was the start of a new begging.

OK so this was mg first chapter. Sorry if it wasn't that good this is my first fan fiction and hopefully they will get better as I progress.

The next chapter I should have done by tomorrow afternoon. I hope you liked this chapter, and I have lots more to come!