Chapter 57: Daddy

Chapter 57: Daddy

Mr Black - my mates father, stood leaning against a window with his arms over his chest as he looked me up and down with an unreadable expression. "Don't do this to them, this will break them and you know it" was he really begging me? What should i tell him? 'no sir, can't do, i know it will break them but staying will break me' - sounds more like a really bad movie phrase.

"I can't stay here, i am going home, my parents need me" i lied, my parents couldn't care less about me, come on, i have been here for a long time now, havent heard from them and I doubt they even noticed anything was wrong.

He smiled, what the heck? wrong time to smile mr. now you are just creeping me out. "Funny you should bring it up" he said with a mysterious smirk, oh no... this can't be good.

As if on cue yelling voices was heard from outside, "that is my daughter in there, you let me in this instant or i will sue you for everything you own" a manly voice yelled pissed, i closed my eyes begging that all this was just in my imagination. "She is a minor, let me in NOW! if you don't open the door this second i will buy this airport and you will be the first one loosing your job" My father havent changed one bit.

Mr. Black walked to the door and opened it from the inside, my eyes was glued to the door even though i tried not to, afraid of what i would see.

My mom rushed to me with teary eyes and pulled me into a bonecrushing hug, "my baby, are you okay? did they do anything to you" she pulled me away from her and gave me a warning look "where were you? we were so worried about you" she held tight again as if scared of me dissapearing again. Hearing swedish again was weird, but somehow I actually missed it.

I wanted to be the person that could say 'wow, they really do care about me, i was wrong the entire time', but i couldn't... it is more a question on how and when they figured it out, they never cared, and they never will.

"Can we talk about it on the flight or at home, i just really want to get out of here", no answer just silence. "I will leave you to it now, you have my card if you need anything" Mr. Black said.

"Thanks for your call, you will hear from us" my dad said in his formal voice. He contacted them! he used such a low move to punish me! Mr. Black gave him a respectful nod back as he left closing the door leaving me here with my death.

"The only place you are going is to Mary-Ann's house!" my dad snapped, "WHAT? no! we can't stay here, i wanna go home!" i argued panicked, stay here, i am dead meat!

I held my finger up to him and shook my head "can we just, go home, ground me whatever, just do it home" i begged, they didn't show any emotion, "we can go everywhere, new york, france, egypt, hell even Kansas". "Language" my dad sneered at me, I made a whoopsie face and shrugged my shoulders "sorry, but please just let me leave this place, I will do everything".

My dad was furious, and my mom said nothing as usual. My dad looked at me dissaprovingly and heading for the door and signaled with a nod towards the door that we should leave.

*

The car ride was awful, so silent and tense. None of us dared to say a word, I didn't, one wrong move would lead to question i would have no idea how to ask. I didn't run away or hide, actually i got kidnapped, then I started having feelings for them, and then it was not kidnapping anymore, but i still stayed there... and then i left.

After the entire wolf-necklace-ghost-Rochelle-thing, this was not a story about a girl getting kidnapped, this was a story about me getting in more trouble than ever and left alone to the hungry wolves... yes! i just called my parents hungry wolves.